Ruben Loftus-Cheek

You and Ruben were inside of JD, just minding your business as you looked through some of the trainers. You picked up a pair and asked the worker if they had your size. They did, so the employee went to the back and you looked over to where Ruben was and saw lots of fans crowding round him.

He looked up and saw you and quickly gestured for you to come stand with him. You shook your head with a pleading look but Ruben didn't notice the look and proceeded to walk over too you and put his arm around your waist.

The fans followed after him and they started crowding round you making you feel uncomfortable. People were asking for autographs and other football related question. One of them had the audacity to ask him if he was paying for your clothes, which you held in your hands. 

You shrugged Ruben's arm off you and went to the till where the employee was holding the trainers you asked for. 

You heard Ruben in the distance say "What kind of question is that? You can't just assume that she isn't paying for her own clothes. I wouldn't have to pay for anything cause even if I offered, she wouldn't let me pay for it. So don't judge someone if you don't know them" With that, he walked away from the fans and to the tills where you were standing.

The cashier had just finished scanning and putting your clothes in bags. You put your card into the machine just as he came over and wrapped his arm round your waist. You payed for the clothes and were about to take the bags, but Ruben got to them first, holding them in one hand while leading you out the store with the other hand intertwined with yours.

You looked up at him and said "Thank you for defending me" and he just chuckled and said "There was nothing to defend, I was just telling the truth."

You kissed his cheek and made your way back to his car and sat down. "Can we get McDonalds?" You asked as your stomach rumbled.

"Yeah, sure" Ruben said pulling out of the parking lot as he put a hand on your thigh.

A/N- I'm Sorry the ending was rushed, I just couldn't think of a way to finish it but I hope you enjoyed! Thank you for reading!