40

We slept, never pulling each other's arms away. It felt like heaven. I woke in the morning, to a ray of sunshine playing over Ben's face while he continued to sleep. His lips looked angel soft. I placed my thumb on his chin and kissed him gently, waking him ever so slightly.
"Good morning..." he said in a daze as he placed his arms around my neck and kissed me again.
"I love you..." I replied.
He giggled "I love you too..."
I mounted him, and he smirked.
"I need a shower first..." Ben said, kissed me quickly, and headed to the bathroom.
I got up after him, and chased him so my arms were round his shoulders.
We got into the shower together, the warm water trickling down our bodies.
We washed each other, kissing and playing as we did.
When we got out, we threw towels around our waists and collapsed onto the bed.
I stroked Ben's cheek, running my thumb over his bottom lip.
"I'm so glad I found you Ben." I said. "I was so worried for days."
"I wasn't that far away," he replied with a smile.
"I know, but no one knew where you were...I had to tell your mum you were sleeping round mine."
"Well...I told Camden where I was? He stopped me outside of school to see if I was okay, so I told him I'd be at the Goose and he said he'd tell my mum and you for me?" Ben said with a perplexed look.
"What do you mean...? I asked Camden and he said he had no idea where you were... we were trying to get hold of you."
Ben proceeded to pull out his phone, and show me their text conversation. I was shocked. Camden lied straight to my face. He knew exactly where my boy was.