28

For the rest of the night, we didn't get round to doing any schoolwork. Instead we spent it in each other's warm embrace.
We eventually vacated to the living room with a bundle of blankets and some Fanta fruit twist.
Matthew picked up the remote with a firm grasp, and flicked through the applications to find 'Parasite' for us to watch.
As the telly switched on, the lights in the room dimmed, and only the glare of the TV fell over us. I snuggled into Matthew's shoulder and in return he rested his head against me.
About half an hour In, I twisted my position ever so slightly and as a result, slipped my hand just below his thigh and into his crotch. He was hard again.
I slipped my hand down past the loose waist band of his black Adidas shorts, and just below the top band of his briefs. I tucked my hand around him, and began to feel my way over him, moving up and down as I did so. He let out a small moan, bit his bottom lip, and whispered "just like that..". In that moment, I knew I needed to go further. I quickened my pace; he arched his back and gasped in utter pleasure, and I felt a warm liquid trickle down my hand as I stopped.
For the rest of the weekend, we spent it at my house, kissing and cuddling, trying to re-cooperate for what Monday would bring.