27

*thank you for 2K reads! Love Jenna & Max! <3"

As soon as we got through the door, his lips were on mine, and he started to explore every inch of my body, lustfully.
We fell onto the sofa, starting to remove each other's clothing in a hurry. Matt, in a fit of pure desire and strength, ripped my cotton shirt from my body; I was too emerged In sexual splendour to care.
"Is this okay...I mean, do you want to?" Matthew whispered.
As I replied to him, I grabbed his shoulders, wrapped my legs around around his waist and pulled his crotch towards mine. I could feel him getting erect against my inner thigh.
Suddenly, I felt a warm puddle of saliva against me, which came off of Matthew's hand. He then entered me once again.
I could feel him pulsing in and out of me, as I grabbed his broad shoulders and dug in my nails ever so slightly into him. Matthew then paused, lifted my legs over his shoulders and carried on, getting deeper and deeper, exploring even more of me.
I started moaning louder and louder, and he chewed on my ear lobe, which he knew pleased me greatly. His lips connected back to mine, and our tongues explored each other's mouths.
Suddenly Matthew spun me around and pushed himself back into me; I was on fours with my face pounded into the white cotton pillow. This was one of the most erotic and pleasurable sensations I'd ever experienced. After a few minutes, he let out a lustful yet extremely emotional moan, with his chest extended over my back, he grabbed his arms around my bodice.
We both came.