Epilogue.

4 years later, on Yavin IV...

Run. He must run as fast as he could so she couldn't find him. He quickly found a bush behind which he could hide and hurried there. The leaves were tickling his face and he had to cover his mouth with his right hand so she couldn't hear him. The Stygium cristals were shining under the sunset. Suddenly, he then saw her, her hands on her hips. He knew he couldn't stay there because she would sure find him. Right when she turned her back on him, he hurried towards the forest below, hoping to find a better hide.

"Ben Dameron, come back here!"

Ly'ra left the house and quickly noticed the little troublemaker. The little boy was running towards the forest as fast as his little legs allowed him to. He was trying his best to avoid the clods of earth that might make him fall. But he was running too fast and quickly, he knew he couldn't avoid it. He was about to fall down the hill and it would hurt badly. But luckily for him, his mother's reflexes were quick. Right before he would touch the ground, he felt his feet leaving the ground as he was taking away by a reassuring red light. He the let out a giggle, seeing the young woman elegantly moving her wrists to bring back the boy to her.

Ben was trying to go back on the ground, but he knew he couldn't do anything against his mother's powers. As he was getting closer, he knew he would have to face the ultimate humiliation: the bath before going to bed. But suddenly, two powerful hands grabbed him in the air and started running away with him towards the plain.

"Oh no, Poe, don't do that! Not again, Poe!"

Father and son shared a laugh as Ly'ra was starting to run after them. The young woman wouldn't use her powers against her husband as he was holding their child in his arms. A smirk then appeared on her face as she turned onto her secret weapon.

"BB8? Go!"

The small droid quickly rolled after them, easily catching up Poe before rolling around him, forcing him to stop and blocking all his way out.

"No, BB, that's not fair! Which side are you buddy?"

Ly'ra stepped closer, offering him a victory smile.

"Mine. He's my droid after all, if I remember correctly. And he knows he won't have his oil bath if he doesn't help..."

The small astromech happily beeped and looked up at the pilot who sighed.

"You gave it to me..."

The young woman pretended being intrigued and shook her head.

"I don't remember that..."

"Oh really?"

Poe placed his son on the ground, next to the small droid before turning to face his wife, a mischevious smile on his face. Ly'ra shook her head, slowly stepping back.

"No... Poe, just think about it carefully!"

But seeing that he had indeed thought about it carefully, Ly'ra retreated and tried to run away, laughing, but she wasn't fast enough and the pilot easily caught her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, turned with her, provoking another laugh from her. He then gave her a kiss before offering his most beautiful smile. The sunset of Yavin IV was illuminating the red cristal around Ly'ra neck, and gave golden glints in her long brown hair. As she stepped closer, her emerald green eyes shining with happiness, she wrapped her arms around the pilot's waist and kissed him tenderly.

"I love you."

"I love you too angel."

Baby Ben (or Little Poe for Finn, Bango and most of the members of the former Resistance) stepped closer to his parents and held onto his father's leather jacket, just to remind the lovers his presence.

"But I love you, troublemaker!"

Dameron caught the child and adjusted his hold around his son, placing him on his right side. He then placed his left arm around Ly'ra's shoulders and with a soft smile, he remembered an image of his parents, at the very same place, enjoying the sunset. Now he was standing here, with his own family. Beneath them, two X-Wings were landed and hadn't been used for months, reminding that this time, war was definitly over.

A lot of various events had followed the final battle of Exegol. New fights, new missions, reunions, come backs, new secrets revealed and new treasons. But it would be for another story.

The Republic was re-established and a new Jedi Order was starting thanks to Rey and Ben Solo. They had all lost too many people and loved ones: Han and Leïa, Luke, Jay, Jessika, Snap and Dante, as well as too many Resistants. But they had all kept fighting for Freedom and for their lost friends. And they had won thanks to their love and their unconditional support.

Now, Poe and Ly'ra Dameron, along with their son Ben and of course BB8, had only one wish: enjoying this new peace in this Galaxy far, far away...