CH.1 Howl

It was a normal day for the fairy tail guild except a certain poison dragon slayer was drinking a cup of poison Berry's that mirajan had smashed up to make a smoothie for him. He was patiently waiting for our dear celestial mage to get back from her solo mission to destroy a dark guild that was hideing in some forest the request only went to Lucy because it became known to the public that Lucy had learned wolf slaying magic because of her new appendeges... A pare of wolf ears and a tail along with fangs and a natural blood red eye liner.(ears and tale of the wolf on the cover). Her hair had grown down past her butt. It now has blood red tips in her hair. A side effect of the element that she had learned. No one knew what type except the spirits and Lucy.
Lucy's POV

I was almost to magnolia I was running in wolf form ( the wolf on the cover). I could smell a rabbit not far from me because I was running I resisted the urge to hunt it after all I am still vegitarian. I was near a water fall with a cliff I ran past some trees and went to the edge of the cliff knowing well that cobra was listening for me. I stood up on all four legs and looked up at the sky smelling the forest scent all around me a and hearing the birds chirping. Then I smirked thinking aww cobras still worries about me he just don't want to say it to my face.hahahaha-a ohh priceless all right I thought throw my head back letting out a long smooth yet cleen dominant howl. ''Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrooooooo''. Hehehe well now cobra knows I'll make back gosh he reminds me of a mother hen...I snorted. ''The irony''. I don't know what erza meant gajeel and laxus were not bad examples for me they where perfectly fine. (Oh dear are poor Lucy is still some what obliviouse with some things I will try to update this as much as I can maybe every three days but no promises).

I looked down again seeing the guild in site maybe 50 miles away. ''Alright time to go super speed...hehehe'' I said to her self thinking aloud''.
Normal POV

As Lucy said that the wolf slide down the cliff balenceing her self. When she finally came to the end of the cliff she took off running faster than Mira plotting something last minute. The wolf zipped passed and around the trees like they where nothing but pesky flies. She finally came to the side of the guild building turning in to her normal form but with the ears tail and natrule eye liner.

Isnstead of her normal were of clothing she had dark blue riped shorts that stopped three inches above the knee

Along with a dark blood red friley tank top.she all so had dark red and gold striped stockings with black combat, steal toed laced boots. She had her normal belt along with with a necklace with a wolf fang that was tinted with gold and red and gold bangels on her wrist.

Lucy walked around the corner to the entrance of the guild and stopped out side the main entrance she took a deap breath and walked in to the guil surprisingly she was in scathed and the daily routine of a guild brawl had not started yet. ''I'm back''! She yelled everyone turned around her hearing ''welcome back'' and other sorts of nonsense especially from the drunkens. She chuckled '' master may I speak with you in your office about my last mission''? She asked and natsu and a few others all most followed then she spat out ''alone''. She said in a deathly tone but they got the message mainly matsu and romeo who followed natsu.
What does Lucy need to speak with the master about and why is it so urgent?
Read the next chapter to find out. Small cliff hanger so Manny questions that must be answered to.he he. Ya gotta wait. :-)