CH.2 The urgent news (short chapter)

Still is normal POV

Lucy and master macrov walked up the stairs while people we questioning the nature of how Lucy said it.

Even cobra was curious because of lucy having her sound barrier up for her thoughts.

''Cobra do ya know what the hell that was about''. The sober cana asked cobra.

''I honestly don't know...she had her sound Barrier up so I don't even know what it was about''.cobra responded with a very concerned voice yet curious.
Master macrov POV

I'm concerned Lucy has never spoken like that before.

Lucy's POV

Master sits at his desk and motions for me to sit down after closing the door.

''Lucy what is this about''.

''Master since I'm a wolf slayer now this effects me. There has not Been any wolf slayers since eighty years ago in the time of gya. The earth wolf slayer, the reason I am making this reference is because I know half to participate in the pack law ceremonially tournament that takes place every five years and it has Ben 14 years since the last representative for the wolves has participated. Now since I'm a wolf slayer...the only one I have to represent by pack law''. I said hurriedly

Master sat there thinking for a minute and spoke up, ''so this means you must go and participate,which means your asking to leave the guild for this event...I hive you permition but first could you tell me more about this...tournament?''

''Sure". I said with a big toothy grin showing off my canines.

Okay so next chapter will describe this tournament and what its about. All so don't worry I'm adding about 3-4 chapters before she actually has to go and there will be some cool moments in this chapters I'll try at least 1 moment in the chapter. Keep in  there not together yet. Still in very close friend relationship. Oh and I thought the picture was cute so I just put it up there for you guys and girls to see.