lntroduction

This is a colu Lucy x  cobra/Erik if you don't like this pareing leave now. I do not own the video.

It takes place after the  grand magic games and dragons.

Cobra has joins the guild and kinnana will be in this story all so there will be other parsing in this

Story and don't worry there no side crack pareings.

I'm sorry the rest of the first ch will be delade due to my next book while I was trying to update died so I got a redue everything literally no lie. All so if there is an odd word missplased and dosent make sense is because of stupid auto check...

But there is a natsu lissina paring in this and no this in not one of those the guild is ignoring Lucy story's.

Lucy a and cobra are both s class mages and no natsu and gray are not yet because of there reckless rivalry but cana and Gajeel are. Those are the only differences. You gotta read to find out the rest and yes I know Lucy is not pared with cobra but its quite apealig. Yes I finnaly out smarted auto correct a little. I'm updating from my tablet. So if anything seems miss placed as a word that totally does not belong in a sentence then its the stupid b**ch of auto correct. My worrest nightmare... Okay on with the first afficile chapter. Mmmmmwwwwwhaahahahhaa!!!!!!

All so rated m because of potty mouth and other things all so I don't want to do a lemon but if you guys ask me enough I guess I could throw one in I'll put a warning thing up if there is. For some peoples sakes at least.