Lunar grounds

The video is a pv of miraculous ladybug it's a CGI superhero show you guys should watch it because if it gets popular enough the 2d version might happen and the shows fandom is so nice and beautiful, okay I'm getting side tracked now, on with the story.

Lucy's POV (still)
As we walk threw to the other side of the portal, I look up at the sky and see a multitude of shooting stars, it's as if I walked into a fairytale.
There are little orbs floating around us in every color imaginable, the trees sweep down like willows while others appear to be different species of cherry blossom that look as if they are always in bloom. I noticed the path we now stood on looked like shiny pebals that have been individually picked from a stream. I stare on in amazement and the weather was like that of fall right out of summer. "Wow!" I hear lupus chuckling at me. "There's a reason only wolves are aloud here, and that reason is that there are many humans out there who would want a fur coat made of wolf fur. Be wary of new wizards you meet Lucy because dark wizards want our fur for there elemental boost that they give them." I nod understanding the seriousness of the matter. "Now follow me." As he says that he turns into his wolf form which he has golden fur with dark Royal blue markings. I panic realising I'm going to half to still carry my bags. I turn into my wolf form and realise there is a stream of blood next to the path. "How peculiar." I cock my my head at it wondering how that's possible then realise that there are probably resources all over for the elements, I then use my powers to create blood chains they wrap around my tail and I pick up my bags with them and run after lupus trying to catch up to him. "Were are we going exactly?" I growl out from anxiety. "We are going to the castle of course." He States as if I should already know this and he still doesn't bother to slow down. Okay so I'm the new alpha of the wolf clan and we live in a freaking fairytale land... Great well at least it's beautiful, I don't think I could ever get tired of it, and with that last part I realise I started to run towards a tree. I panic but don't move quick enough. "Thud!" I hear lupus running back twords me laying next to the tree with my bags scattered all over there were at least five of them. "Oww!" I yelp. Lupus stands next to the tree with a wolfish look of amusement. "See this is exactly what I ment about that bad habit which would be getting lost in thought you cluts. Now get up we have no time for Dilly dally!" He barks out at me.
I growl back at my persistent grandfather who apparently isn't as patient as I originally thought him to be. I get up and grab hold of the bags and he continues to lead the way while snicker under his breath in amusement. We finally make it to the castle which looks like it's built into a mountain and has two large wolf statues guarding the gate. We turn back to our human forms and the gates start to open by themselves. "Are you ready to meet the other elders?" He asked with a serious look on his face. "As ready as I will ever be." An with that we walk threw the front gates and threw the massive entrance doors to the castle, but every door and gate we walked threw closed behind us, then we finally stop in a large room with thrown like chairs lining the wall the only one on occupied was the middle one which I assume is Lupus's. A tall women with red hair walks up to me and his me, she whispers into my ear, "welcome home my dear great niece." When she said that I realised she must be the blood wolf elder, though she didn't look a day over thirty none of them did.