Urgency of the mater

Lucy pov
"you see master, the tournament is not just for wolf slayers... its for the wolves, Nine tailed foxes, hell hounds, etc... its to establish which is the strongest meaning who ever is will become the main clan for the next 10yrs... An whomever is declared alpha can easily decide if they our with or against normal humans, which the last one just died recently from an illness." He's looks at me sceptically, and sigh's heavily as if he's sending his beloved child off to war. "Lucy, I will let you go to this cage match version of the grand magic games, but... I would like to know are your guild members aloud to come to cheer for you?" I shake my head no. "Master I'd love if you guys were able but if anyone stupidly looked into one the hellhounds eyes for even just a split second... I don't think I could forgive myself for there eaten soul." He nods understandingly. "Would you like the guild members to know?" He raises his right eyebrow in question.
"Master I will tell the guild myself so I at least know that... I am in your thoughts, while I face judgement and some of the hardest battles I have ever even seen. I guess this is our last one on one conversation for now." I smile at macrov as I watch tears in his eyes form. "Alright my child we shall go tell the guild of you trials". An with that we walked out of the room and everyone watches us as we stand on the second floor balcony. " Everyone please quite down Lucy needs to announce something very important so listen up brats"! I begin to speak before the comments start. "My dear nakame I will not be here for a three months due to me halving to take part in a tournament of Alphas. I am the only human representative of the wolves therefore I must go and it is in everyone's interest that the hellhounds do not win again this year... Before any of you ask normal humans and magic users even fellow slayers are not aloud to watch. Plus you might get your soul stollen or even possibley eaten so I would prefer if all of you stayed here". I smiled nervously at them. " Luce could you at least tell us the rules"! I sigh " fighting, you are to fight till one of the Alphas are either dead or knocked unconscious. You are not aloud to use outside equipment like weapons and armor, and you go in barefoot. There are no team battles aloud and no fighting outside of the arena unless it is self-defense or you discover someone cheering and have validated solid proof of them cheating. Those are the rules and they have a barrier around the two fighting so no one watching can get injured because, there are times people are thrown toward the sky and thrown into the underground cavers filled with serpents." I finally finish concluding. "So it's kind of like a death cage match version of the grand magic games but more physical like a callosum". Erza sumes up. "Yes but don't worry there's only one competitor that Im truly worried about". " I want to come and join"! Natsu wines. I facepalm. "Natsu you may think this is a joke or its a fight over who the best is... But who ever wins decides the fate of Manny souls and can even chooses for us to side with humans or against... Heck if they knew I was even in a guild filled with wizards, they would track me down and brutally kill me and say I committed the highest form of treason and was unloyal. I want to make it so no one has to worry about that kind of crap happening anymore"! I burst out "sorry Luce I was trying to get you smiling"... " thanks anyway natsu". It is so eerily quit in the guild that you could here birds chirping outside. "Blondie... What do you think the odds of you winning this " battle of the Alphas " or whatever you call it are"? Cobra speaks up for the first time in all if this. "Honestly, the only ones I need to worry about are the tailed foxes and the hellhounds, because of there soul fire and the hellhounds eye ability." "That is all I wanted to here... Just keep you head held high and don't be gulible like you normally are". He smirks with that last remark. "I am not gulible"! Do my eyes deceive me or did that smirk get wider and... My face must be so red right now. "Lucy you are the most gulible person I know and I will take that to the grave if I must got to that far if an extent to git it through that stubbornness of yours". Mirajane giggles, "awww there having a lovers quarrel". I know this just went that direction.
I'm sorry this is a short CH. But the next one I wanted to start out in a specific way, and yes yes I know that Lucy is in a canon ship now i have seen the new episodes I'm not gonna say who for those who have not seen it yet and despite that I will keep on going with this considering how many people have actually viewed this and I would love if people would give me character ideas for the foxes in the comments plz and thank you. I always appreciate suggestions and I have I new phone that Im able to update this from now so... Yay I can now properly maintain and update story's regularly, hopefully...