Parts of marinette's life

An: this is timinette but it is like the reality just a little different oh and instead of focusing on timinette it's mostly on show that I love on Disney plus but except guns is not nini's sister in the show but I'm putting gonna as her sister and there will be a transfer Gina oh there was no Lila
Marinettes POV:
I was just finishing up another commission from a famous actress and singer Olivia Rodrigo . When I saw my boyfriend Timothy Courtney lau up. I solve his problem which was basically just figuring out how to come up with money for a solution to cure cancer. So I came up with three a fundraiser. Ok yeah my full name is marinette Rodrigo . I'm a famous actor/singer/songwriter/designer but mainly acting or singing on hsmtmts with my sister Olivia Isabel Rodrigo and her boyfriend Joshua Taylor Bassett.  Olivia is my younger sister her boyfriend Joshua Bassett and her have been together bout two years. Olivia and Joshua is nini and Ricky. So my sister commissioned me and of course I design it. Of course in the series I'm nini's sister Gina. I can't wait for you to see the hsmtmts season two premiere on may 15th . My boyfriend drops me off and picks me up. In the show for the first season like I said nini's sister Gina  but Sofia Willie plays as Gina a transfer student and the first season focuses on nini and Ricky getting back together. Sofia Wylie and me are besties. So she tries to steal Ricky from Nini. But in reality she's super nice but very modest. Also Dara Renee is very fun.

An: I do requests and it can be any even if this says marinette one shots I might change it to marinette/Olivia Rodrigo and Joshua Bassett/ Nick Jonas and Demi lovato one shots or hsmtmts one shots Book pls vote.