The bourgeois sisters

An: Mari and Chloe are bio sisters and the mayor and style Queen is their mom and dad and they aren't spoiled and liar Rossi bullied requested by MoonGodess2319 you'll find out their friends in the story. Also I'm publishing for the person who requested but I'm still gonna edit more in the page because I want to know how much more or what else MoonGodess2319 wants. So this is not the full story. Main Ships  are Daminiette, and Chloejon.
Mari's POV:
So we just woke up and did mine and Chloe's routine.

we dressed like in a MB dresses that looks like the Galaxy dressing by me oh yeah I'm also marinette bourgeois or also known as MB

So we are back in the place that we call hell or you people know as school. Want to know why we called it hell
flashback two years ago:
So we just went to school when we got there lying Lila was back my sis Chloe and I look at each other because she just said and I quote " ladybug and empress bee are best friends and I know their identities." We looked at each other because we are the heroes. I'm ladybug and Chlo is empress bee. So when she said that we said no you're not. Then lie-la burst into fake tears and said "of course you wouldn't believe rich brats." That's when the whole class except Nathaniel, Marc, Max , Alix, Kim, Jules or Juleka, Luka, and Kagami . Oh I forgot to mention Luka and Kagami transferred over to our school. We then said " Just because we're the daughters of the mayor and style queen doesn't mean we're brats. Who gave you the idea we're brats hm." We said a little sassy .
(and by we I mean Chloe and me with our friend that didn't turn on us ). I said "you know what since you have so little faith in us no more free gifts or anything and we are cutting ties with you also we're staying two years to graduate then we're leaving see you later idiots". They were so shocked because their little innocent Mari is not so innocent because I sweared.
End flashback:
Anyway back to present time this is our last day and were so happy because we can finally leave these idiots. So we're waiting for our friends to graduate since my sis and I are so smart we graduated early we're just waiting for them. Now after they got their diploma we left and got a private plane to Gotham oh forgot to tell you our friends are miraculous holders to and we did a reveal
Flashback 2 months ago:
So we're at the Eiffel Tower and we're gonna do a reveal my team and I trust each other. Unfortunately we had to strip chat of his miraculous since he was incompetent. He was Adrien agreste the idiot that told us to take the high road.
So when I said "3,2,1 detransform " they said" tikki spots off, pollen buzz off, kalki mid gallop , orikko pig off, long open sky, sass scales slither, trixx in pounce, roar fangs in, xuppu party in. When everyone was detransformed they were surprised. They asked if we did it on purpose. We said " yes" then they asked who was chat we said " Adrien" and they said oh the fucker  that told us to take the high road that Adrien " we said " yes that Adrien"
End of flashback back to present:
Anyway we're on as private plane to Gotham. Chloe had on a purple Galaxy dresses, Kagami had on a blue Galaxy dress, Alix is wearing a red and brown dresses, and I'm wearing a Japanese Cherry blossom dress all designed by moi.