From the league

An: requested by the @The_Zia_Wayne  marinette  and Damien are bio siblings. Chloe, Nino,  Luka , Luna, Kagami, and juleka are from the league. Damien and Luna is sent to his dad while marionette was sent to Paris with her friends from the league also their host parents are from the league also after Lila took away her friends except the ones from the league they dropped their fake personalities.

 Damien and Luna is sent to his dad while marionette was sent to Paris with her friends from the league also their host parents are from the league also after Lila took away her friends except the ones from the league they dropped their fake perso...

Marinettes POV:
It has been 4 years since liar Rossi has came back to my school and 3 years since I became like water. Water can heal, be graceful, beautiful and can't feel. It's been 2 years since chats miraculous has been taken away not surprising that chat was Mr. take the high road get lies aren't hurting anybody and also 2 years since I became the guardian. When my host parents fake turned on me it didn't hurt heck all the Akumas and the beating I got didn't hurt because my bio parents raised me and my brother to not feel or show emotions and I taught my only friends that so they don't have to deal with the class that share one brain cell. Oh did I forget to mention my bio parents are Talia Al Ghul and Bruce Wayne aka Batman and my brother is Damien Wayne aka the ice prince aka Robin. When we got the news that we were going to Gotham we were excited and we dropped our facade we're actually very badass. So anyway we're at the airport in Gotham because we arrived 30 minutes ago and the guide is gonna be here in 15 mins.
.....,......,.................. Timeskip 15 mins..............
When me and my friends saw who the guides were we said" No fucking Way ". The guides were my brother and his brother Richard Grayson. So I went up to him and slapped him as hard as I could. When he looked at me he was like he saw a ghost and he called me something he called me when he was little he said " Mari-gold?". I said " You got that right why didn't you finds me. I thought you were dead I mourned for you. Why?". He said " Dick take them to the hotel pls". The so called dick did that without grumbling. When her took us to the manor all of our assassin friends was there well just him and Luna. He said " Pls don't ever leave me again sis.?" . I said " ok just don't leave me again also Luka and Kagami , and Nino and juleka got together. " . He said oh yeah so did me and Luna.". I said "so me and Chloe are single Pringle's . Aww man.". Damien said "well Chloe might like my brother or our brother his name is Timothy-drake Wayne. Also you my like my best friend sis his name is Jon Kent." I said " aka super boy and Tim is Red Robin. " Damien said" wow still know secret identities sis ". I said" of course also we're super heroes in Paris. I am Lady Luck . Also can you set yup a meeting with the justice league?" Damien said " sure." I said" okay wake me up when it's ready."
....................... time skip to the meeting.............
My brother woke me up and when we went to the justice league. I yelled at green lantern saying " how dare you write me off as a joke I'm one of the most important miraculous users if I were to die the God's would run rampant. Of you do it again you will not be safe I hate you in the entire universe also where is my boyfriend? Come out super boy or should I say Jon. Love come out or I'll pull you out." That Savage m scared Jon or as I know my boyfriend. Chloe's is Red Robin or also known as Tim the CEO of Wayne enterprise. When the gala came Bruce or father introduced me as his blood daughter and I had a successful and great life. This is me what about you.