Secret girlfriend

An: requested by @oxsamu Jon and Mari are siblings and bio dad is Clark Kent and bio mom is Lois lane. They gave her to Tom and Sabine to protect her.
Marionette/nettie POV:
So my mom Lois and dad Clark gave me to Tom and Sabine but before me and Damien got together. Then I went to college France DuPont for one year when I was sixteen. But then Lila came and bullied me also since I got my dads super powers Hawkie is defeated. So I just told my dad that I'm being bullied by Lila Rossi or also known as liar Rossi. I'm on the plane home to metropolis. Also my boyfriend Damien Wayne is meeting me. Dad thinks he's 'Judy a friend' . We been keeping this a secret for about 3 months from him and my younger brother twin Jon and Conner. We kept it a secret because they are so overprotective only mom knows and she's okay with it because she likes him because she said " Damien's a nice guy I'm glad you found someone that makes you happy." Also I guess I forgot to say that the JL, YJ, and teen Titans know my identity and the same I know their identity. Anyway that was 2 years ago. I'm eighteen and Damien is leading me to the secret garden and it liked so beautiful the Japanese Cherry Blossoms are in bloom. He just got on one knee and said " marionette Kent you are the light of my life will you Mary me." I said " yes a million times yes." It looked so beautiful.

The Angel wings repeated me because he always say you are my Angel or habititi which means beloved in Arabic

An: please comment it vote if you like it.