Must have been the Wind

Marinette's POV:

When I was waiting for Mon Demon in the Wayne Manor I was thinking of writing a song. So I did but instead I actually wrote like 4. I'm going to record it tomorrow because this Friday is mine and shaytan  anniversary. Oh i almost forgot I'm Marinette Stone Kent . I'm Superman aka Clark Kent's daughter but was sent with my cousin to live in Paris because they thought i didn't have powers but I do. My kriptonian name is Mari-El and real name is Marinette Martha Kent. Jagged then adopted me after the bullying . My real friends are Adrien ( he ditched his take the high road advice), Chloe ( yes my former bully she apoligized), Kagami ( My bestie), Juleka ( she was never gullible and knows me from the league and order of the guardian), Luka ( same as Juleka), Nino aka Nick ( same as Luka), and Sabrina. So Kagami's secret identity's are  the famous 2nd place ice skater dragone,  backup singer to Nettie Kt,  the famous 3rd place ballerina black rose and the 1st place  famous fencer black rose she is also my bestie from the Order of the guardians as she is the true holder of the dragon miraculous . Adrien is dating Bridgette my cousin  and they are so cute together. Chloe is a famous lawyer named CB, she is a backup singer named CS to Nettie, 2nd place ballerina named sunflower, and 4th place ice skater named sunflower and 3rd place fencer named sunshine. Luka is Jagged son who helps write our songs with me 3rd place ice skater named LS and 4th place fencer Named black heart he is dating Kagami my bestie from the Order of the guardians as she is the true holder of the dragon miraculous. Juleka is from the league of assassins' and the Order of the Guardians she is the same as Luka except her name is JS, red rose, and she is a back up singer to Nettie called JC. Nino or real name Nicholas but we call him nick is from the Order of the guardians  and is the true holder of the turtle miraculous he is the famous  DJ for Nettie and is named Turtle ,  4th place ice skater named origami, he is also 3rd place fencer and is 2nd place in all the fighting styles . I'm MDC, MMK, MKS  who are all famous designers, I'm also number one in ballet named Absinthe, I'm also Famous Singer Nettie, 2nd place fencer named Annie,  1st place ice skater named Bella, and I'm 1st place in all fighting styles and my name is Belladonna. My Boyfriend is DW and his name is Damian Wayne his brother Jason Todd Wayne was my honorary brother. When Mon Shaytan came back i went to sleep but when I woke up I remembered I had to go to the recording studio today. I was recording 4 of the songs which is all of the ones i wrote . The names of the songs are Love Story, Deja Vu, Must Have Been The Wind, You Say and a second version of Must Have Been The Wind.

( Time Skip to Friday)....................

Marinette's POV:

When I told Shaytan Biladi I was going out he said okay be safe so now I'm recording our final time for the songs . The first one i'm recording is Deja Vu for my jerk  of an ex BF.

[Verse 1]

Car rides to Malibu

Strawberry ice cream, one spoon for two

And trading' jackets

Laughing' 'bout how small it looks on you

Watching reruns of Glee

Bein' annoying, singing' in harmony

I bet she's bragging' to all her friends, sayin' you're so unique, hmm

[Pre-Chorus]

So when you gonna tell her that we did that, too?

She thinks it's special, but it's all reused