Chapter 43

Jack here

Female robots...was the term "gynoid" correct ? I mean robots with female figures and big bewbs, isn't that the dream of a single virgin man? The dream amongst dreams, the romance of men...robot girls.

Hey but I did not expect that I will get to meet one soon
=========================
Bringing Stalker 1 and Spectre 1 with me, we were slowly approaching the said fight currently happening within the slums' inner district.

It is happening at the vacant lot and at an abandoned house somewhere around here near us. I am currently following the directions Stalker 5 is currently talking within the radio.

[So that is it] I can hear clashes of swords and blades as the sound of metal repel each other, making that *pang!* sound each and after every hit.

[Orders] (Stalker 1 and Spectre 1)

[I want you to fire in my signal, Stalker 1 support Spectre 1. Spectre 1 I need you to have a clear shot at the person within that tall building]

I can feel that someone was just watching the scene unfolding here down below. At a long distance from our position is a run downed 3 story building and I can sense eyes peering at us.

[Roger that] (Stalker 1 and Spectre 1)

Both of them went into their battle stances as Spectre 1 start to crouch and reload the Kraber and Stalker 1 is observing the environment for potential enemies.

*Bang!*

The Kraber fired its strong AP bullet towards the building...and a blood spurt followed within the window. One red dot down...Spectre 1 is currently doin a follow up shot after shot...damn, weren't Spectres AI bots with low accuracy? Then how can this guy do it precisely?!

No more time to question what is unanswerable. I need to take action right now.

I took out my two RE-45 auto pistols and started to dash towards the battle.

*Pratatatatatatatatatatatatatatatsta*

There were many red dots in here as of now. It seems that we have come upon a small base currently being sieged by the Runoa Empire spy group.

[Woah there missy!] I grabbed a spy girl by her waist narrowly dodging an incoming poisoned tip dart that was aimed at her neck. She seems shaken but took my actions as good hence she allowed me to do so. Her other teammates also saw my action as an ally hence they focused their battle sense towards the Black Viper organization.

[Eat this you ninja b•tch!!!!!!] (??) A hurly burly bearded man threw a spear towards them. It was an ominous looking spear with a black shaft and a black glittering blade that somehow....it reeks of miasma!

[Watch out!] In a reflex I deployed a holo-shield, repelling the black spear as it immediately dived down to the ground and pierces it.

The person who threw the spear was disabled by Stalker 6 as he was waiting at the potential escape route. Making an execution move that allowed it to pull the man's collar and pushing him down to the ground before stomping the heck out his neck...that was a bit bloody brutal but cool at the same time. Damn...you mad bro?

[Enemy down] (Stalker 6)

[Good job, keep an eye out for the same people inside this area]

[Roger that] (Stalker 6) It was equipped with a mastiff, and just dashed while shooting the enemies....hey aren't these guys more skillful than the pilots or is it just because we are at a different world that's why?!!

Hmmm...but the performance of both AI soldiers were exceptionally good, to the point that I can say they are too good for the job right now. These two soldier units are weapons of brutality and elegance. Just now a Spectre with a sub machine-gun just blasted holes at a person with a crossbow who was seemingly pointing it towards us. Aiming starting from the hand, Spectre 7 shoots it causing the crossbow user to be disabled from using the crossbow anymore before shooting a barrage of bullet hell towards him. Elegance and brutality at its best.