Chapter 19

Hey! Jack Cooper Here!
Have you ever been asked by your mum to do a hard task before? I did, and trust me it had a heavy responsibility topped on it.
======================

Huh? What? What did she say?

[Wait wai wait, let me comprehend first, you want me to save your little brother? From what?] Obviously from what?

[Umm...he was dragged by our grandfather to the school and...] (??)

[and?]

[And grandpa was saying things like " i will force you to attend! Do you want to be a nincompoop the rest of your life?!" And dragged him to the school....what is wrong? Ouii!!!!—] (??)

...........i really wanna laugh my ass out of what she said....pftt......i am barely holding back my laughter as i am forcing my face to remain in the poker face state. My cool almost broke there when she described what her grandfather said...

[Miss...there is nothing wrong with that, it may be you who had misunderstood the situation. Why not ask you grandfather? He may give you the exact reason]

[......sorry, I didn't think of that before. So....Sorry!!] (??)

Then she scoots away................that was a bit random actually.

[Right, it i still have not tried deploying the reaper....] those are now piling dust at inventory, i should take those out for a ride.

======================

[This is amazing.......]

A 4 meter tall robot...no...reaper stands in front of me. As far as i have remembered, this guy should have the same deployment as the titans, but unfortunately i won't be seeing that since this guy is not a skill but an item that i can retrieve at inventory.

[Wow.....now how should i name you?] the reaper tilted its head, it is cute despite it being a killing machine.

[How about just Reaper-1, same as the plasma drones?]

The reaper then registers its name, using appraisal, i can now see that its name has change.

[Good...now show me what you can do Reaper-1!]

I can see that the Reaper has changed its stance as its arms have started to charge energy on it

*Dododododododododododododododo!*

Energy attacks was then salvoed from its arms, it was rapid as heck, at the game this guys have the potential to kill a titan if you stood long enough in front of it. Judging from that attack, i think Monarch would be left with at least 30% chassis integrity.

A rocket pod then appeared on its right shoulder, same as Monarch's rocket salvo, it launches 5 unguided missiles and hit a boulder at the distance. It was accurate, honestly I don't even need to deploy a titan if this guy is my partner.

I then tried to climbed at its back, there were railings that helps those maintenance bots in repairing Reapers, guess since those bots are not available it should be the pilot who will do the usual maintenance.