Chapter 8

Boarding Legion's chassis, it was quite comfy inside...na! This is not the time for that! In my map, are 500 red dots in one clump, altogether, are coming towards my direction.

Legion then aimed at the incoming buzzer bees, the barrel then rotates for 5 seconds....then...

*Spaaaa—brtttttt!!!!!!!!!!*

Comes the spew of  tracer bullets from the Predator Cannon, it is shaving 2—3 enemies per shot. Clearly indicating the effectiveness of the weapon itself. I then controlled Legion to constantly moved backward while still aiming at the incoming enemies.

*Karchak!Karchak!*

[Shoot! I need to reload!] that was Legions downside, the Predator Cannon is very slow when it comes to reloading due to its bearing weight. Crap!

Controlling Legion to run towards the West, the enemies are still clearly trailing us as i can hear the buzzing and the red dots in the map. This is clearly not something i can deal myself.

[Deploy Electro Smoke Screen!]

[Acknowledged—](Legion) a gray smoke suddenly shots out in the back of Legion and is quickly diffusing in the surroundings. This was the Anti-pilot rodeo measure, capable of killing a pilot that latches on the back of a titan. In this situation it was both an offensive and defensive maneuver to prevent the enemies to close in. Using this chance, i then quickly reloaded the Predator Cannon and quickly shoots it on where the enemies are. The smoke was thick and the visibility unto it was immediately blocked. Okay! I can buy a bit of time with this.

While being cooped up by the sudden block of vision, the bees were finding different ways to infiltrate the cloud of smoke...but to no avail, some died due to the being electrocuted while some...died due to the sudden spew of projectiles.

*Spaa—brttttttttttttt!!*

The enemies are still charging....

[Can't they just go away!!!!!]

The enemy's number is being shaved even more, until what's left were some 350 buzzer bees. Due to the number lowering at a critical level, they suddenly made a strategic tactic.

The bees suddenly started to emit heat as they swarmed over the electro smoke......shit! They are trying to diffuse the smoke screen quickly!

[SMART CORE ONLINE—](Legion)

[Uuoooohhh!!!! These bees! Legion! Activate Smart Core!]

[Acknowledged—](Legion)

A strange looking misc suddenly appeared on Legion's real-time screen, it suddenly locks on to the closest enemy same as the function of the smart pistol mk.2.

*Spaa——brttttttttt!!!!*

The attacks are now getting more and more effective since the SMART CORE allowed the Predator Cannon to effectively assimilate a piercing attack, thus shaving 3-5 enemies per shot.

[Eat this you pesh of shet!!!!!!] ah! I bit my tongue!!!!!

On that moment, and on that time, the 4th floor became loud as countless gun shots resonated at the said floor. And a rumor escalated again....about how a metal golem  battled against a swarm of buzzer bees using an object that spews fire.
______________________

{Legion Leveled up"2/5"}
{Legion learned new ability:"Deploy Plasma Drones(5/5):-/-"}

Deploying all available plasma drones under Legion's ability. I then checked
the Predator Cannon which was already overheating as smoke rises from its fiery reddish orange glowing muzzle. I definitely overdid it.