Chapter 13

This was real life, not a game, i should remember that in my mind. For the past days, my thoughts about me being here was still unclear as to how i will face it. So i should grow up...at least.

[Uhhh.......] the situation about the guild yesterday was hectic, i was questioned ......no i was pressed .......about how i conquered the dungeon, i made some lies but told them the truth about the sub-boss and the last boss. I also told them info about what the other biomes that can be found at Veriton Dungeon.

The guild also raised my rank to D, since they bought all materials that can be used to develop weapons. I then left the guild quickly to avoid any unnecessary attention......

Hence...I should rest for this day, working everyday is not good. I can also feel that my fatigue due to the 2 days of fast dungeoneering was still making my body sore.

But i am happy that i am now a D-rank adventurer, i can now also do escort quests. I was also rewarded with 1 platinum and 50 gold coins so i am rich as of the moment. So this is the rumored platinum coins, it sure is shiny and is higher in quality of gold.

[Never did i thought i will be able to have it in my hands early]

I then store all back to inventory, i headed to the 1st floor and then cancels my book for the remaining days at the inn. Goodbye hard beds and salty food, i will be moving to a somewhat good inn starting today and i will really find it. I promise it myself to myself of course.

I then left the cheap inn and said my goodbyes to the owner for taking care of me in a short time, i also made the money at my booking to be left at the owner's hand, which he received well.

Strolling at the Main Street, i was looking for a good inn to stay for this month. I thought about renting a house before...but I won't permanently stay here so i decide to only stay at inns since staying at inns provide flexibility during travels. The fact that someone can take care of my room in my stead is already good, after all I don't leave my things at my room since i had the inventory skill.

[That should do...] i then found my potential inn, it was an inn called Quagmire Inn and dining. It had good exterior, then how about the interior?

Entering the inn, the well designed interior greeted me, their receptionist then entertained the ignorant me. She was a beautiful woman probably on her thirties, yet she is still young looking.

[Welcome to Quagmire Inn, what can i do for you dear sir?](??)

Sir? I am still 15(here) tho—

[How much is a stay together with breakfast and supper?]

[It is 50 coppers per day sir if you include both breakfast and dinner, how many days shall you stay?](??)

Hmm.......it's a bit expensive, a month is 30 days here...so that should be...30x50=1500 copper coins or 1 gold and 5 silver coins.

[Book me for a month together with breakfast and dinner—here—] putting the said amount, the receptionist lady then takes the guest book and a feather pen.

[Please write your name here sir—](??) i then took the pen and write my name using the characters they use here.

She then hands me a skeleton key...it is well designed. But i hate holding its rigged handle since it's
making my hand feel uncomfortable.

[Here is the key to your room at the 2nd floor, it had the number 5 on it, single bed. If you like you can also pay 5 coppers for a towel and a basin of hot water](??)