Chapter 60

Rynia here

I am...an orphan. My parents died at my 5th birthday and ever since then...talking with others have been hard for me.

Yet that was only until he have arrived in my life...the person that looked the same as my deceased brother
==========================

[Monarch, situation with your chassis?]

[90% chassis integrity, light damage have been taken] (Monarch) Shoot. Their continuous attacks have been persistent. But now I am sure that this is the real deal Black Vipers Organization.

[Pilot, a huge moving object is about to intercept our location. The object is hostile, caution is advised] (Monarch) Ahead of us, the trees were shaking like crazy. I can see a round mounded object incoming...and I am sure of what that thing is.

[That is a golem!!!] To be exact...it was a golem that should have been nonexistent. I have red it once from one of the books that Ellie have back at her base...that thing is a "Tyrant". A type of golem that can ricochet any offensive magic...in short Monarch's main weapon is useless against that big bad mother f•cker. It's outer shell had the ability to deflect projectiles and most ranged weapon...of course....

But there is always a loop hole for everything, even me and Monarch along with the other Titans and units have flaws.

[I'll call you off for now]

[Take care pilot] (Monarch) I disregarded the message after that as I called forth for another one. I think he's more suited to fight this one.

{Standby for TitanFall}

The frame is wider, its armor is thicker, moreover it shoots thermite grenade. It is Scorch.

*Dokun!*

This is not a Warp fall, but the normal fall. So it took some time to arrive. The fact that he's the thicc-est amongst them proves that he may have the toughest armor...in my opinion.

[Pilot, board up] (Scorch)

[Alright!!] The T-203 Thermite Launcher was lock n' loaded. I then fired it off towards the Tyrant!

*Pog!*

*Boom!!!!*

*Shaa!!!*

[RRROOOOOYYYYYYYUUUUU!!!] (Tyrant) The Tyrant is mad and I know it, its red gem eyes have glowed ominously bright.

[Keep firing on that bastard!!]

[Acknowledged] (Scorch) Scorch fired a total of 30 thermite grenade rounds towards the Tyrant, but that thing is so super durable and hard. It still took some time before I can see visible damage on the surface of the creature.

{Nearby units, I repeat, nearby units I need backup here!!}

{Roger that} (????)

Then...many anti-titan rockets flew towards the Tyrant. The consecutive explosions hit the golem, causing some cracks to form at its body...and that may have been the greatest mistake I have done in my life

[RRRROOOOOOOYYYYYYU.....] (Tyrant) All of a sudden...it took me a second to understand what would have happened, a surge of energy turned into a beam of destructive light pulsated out of its core and blasted what was in its direction.

*Pshaaaaa!!!!*

All of a sudden...without a concrete warning...the Tyrant blasted a beam of energy towards the Spectres and Stalkers...