Stay Alive

Pulling into the driveway of the Boarding House, I grin. I can't wait to see Stefan and Damon! Before I leave my car though, I make sure to let Klaus know I made it with a text. Then, I'm grabbing my stuff and rushing to the door. Once I enter, I hear Damon's voice coming from the library, so I head there. As I enter the room, Damon's eyes find mine, and he jumps up from the couch he, Matt, and Jeremy were sitting on.

"Lilybug!" Damon cheers, giving me a bear-hug. I laugh and hug him back, but when I catch a sniff of his breath, I wince.

"Have you been drinking?" I ask, pulling away from my eldest brother.

He shrugs. "Maybe a little."

My eyes flick to Matt and Jeremy, who stand and approach me. Matt is first to reach out to give me a hug. I smile. "It's nice to see you, Matty."

"It's nice to see you too, Lily." Then, I hug Jeremy.

"I'm glad to see you alive, Little Gilbert. You have really defied the odds, haven't you?" Jeremy smirks at this, shaking his head. Damon, walks back over to where the boys were sitting before I entered, and I notice the bottle of bourbon. I raise a brow at this.

"Damon broke up with Elena," Jeremy informs me.

"Ahhh," I drag out.

Damon shoots Jeremy and I a glare. "I'm right here, you know?" He rolls his eyes. "Anyways, get over here losers."

I smile at my brother, sitting down next to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "If it's any consolation, Damon. I think you made a wise choice," I turn to look at Jeremy, "no offense, Jeremy." Jeremy shrugs while Damon ignores me.

"Rule number one," Damon starts, pouring bourbon into the twenty or so shot glasses the boys have lined up. "Name the worst thing Katherine Pierce has ever done. Rule number two: Toast to the glory of her impending death. Rule number three: If you come across something that's worse, which you will, repeat rules one and two." Damon places the bottle down and looks around at the three of us. "She pretended to be buried in a tomb for 145 years, while I waited for her lying ass." He picks up a glass and takes the shot. "Wait." Damon looks to Jeremy. "Does that beat pretending to be Elena and kissing me on the front porch of your old house?"

"I don't think so," Jeremy replies.

"I don't think so either. Damn," Damon mutters, downing another shot. "Quarterback, go."

"Uh..." Matt blanks as Damon reaches a shot out to him.

"Think on that. Little Gilbert." Damon passes the shot to Jeremy instead.

"She fed me to Silas and I died."

"Doozy," Damon replies as Jeremy takes the shot. I grin at this. I like this game.

Jeremy reaches for another shot. "Then, she made me crash my car into a pole and left me for dead...again."

"Double doozy. Drink," Damon encourages him. Jeremy drinks.

Then, Damon passes me a shot. "Lilybug, what you got?"

I take the shot with a smirk. "She manipulated my brothers into thinking she loved them, and she's the reason they died and became vampires." Damon winces at this, but nods his head. I take the shot before grabbing another one. "She made my whole family forget about me." I drink as Damon meets my eye over the rim.

"My sister's dead because of her," Matt chimes in.

"Yes she is," Damon replies, passing Matt a shot. "Because I wouldn't have even been in town to turn Vicki into a murderous vampire if I wasn't trying to get Katherine out of a tomb she wasn't in." Matt downs his drink. "Group shot." Damon passes us all shots, and as we go to drink, Elena Gilbert walks in. Dammit. I thought since Damon dumped her, I wouldn't have to see her on this trip. I roll my eyes.