Chapter One: Holy S-

Tommyinnit (Tommy)

 "TUUUUUBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO!?" I enter a pitch black room and am suddenly pushed forward, and a screen lights up with arrows pointing left or right with options, origins. Sliding through the many screens I finally pick one, Avian. I suddenly get knocked out and waking up next to a large lake, my friends where there. Phil, Nikki,  even Tubbo was there. " What the *BLEEP* is happening.!?" 

"Don't you remember? We got origins" 

"I'm sorry, what?

"O R I G I N S, origins" Tubbo looks at me as Phil is explaining to me like I am a 4-year-old boy.

"Okay, I get it, jeez man."

"Just making sure it got through to your brain"

"Just shut up" Suddenly an Ender-pearl comes out of nowhere and Ranboo appears.

"Ranboo!" Tubbo runs to his friend, like he used to run to me.

"Hey guys! Like my powers?"

"That's *BLEEP*ing cursed" I burst out laughing as Philza takes a step back.

"I can't go into the water though" I look around finding Nikki, looking up at us with sad eyes, she seems to be having a dilemma. I quickly change my gaze over to Phil suddenly flying with grace and style his wings soaring out and carrying him. I wonder if I got anything like that and feel my back, finding two smaller, more thin, almost feather-like wings. I start feeling hungry and try eating some of Phil's steak but it doesn't help.

"Oh *BLEEP*"

"What is it Tommy?" Tubbo turns from Ranboo with concern and I think a hint of amusement in his gaze.

"I'M VEGAN!"

"Wait, really?" Ranboo says holding in a laugh. That *BLEEP*. Tubbo bursts out laughing and Ranboo joins in.

"Got any apples on you?"

"No, Ranboo?"

"Sorry, no"

"I AM GOING TO DIE"

"Oh calm down Tommy"

"AHH!" I turn around to see a see through Wilbur standing in the water with a leather cap on

"I do look dashing don't I."

'Wilbur! What the *BLEEP*!"

"I am a ghost Tommy! I can go ghost!" Nikki giggles next to him. Simp.

"Thats *BLEEP*ed"

"Says the guy thats gone *BLEEP*ing Vegan"

"Guys calm down" Phil lands in between us.

"Philllllllll, Wilbur is being a simp"

"I don't want to speak to the child anymore"

"Hey!"

Phil chuckles "Come on Wilbur, your older than him"

"So?" Nikki giggles once again, they are totally dating. Phil tosses me some bread.

"Go find a village or something, don't eat me out of house and home"

"Fine, I don't need you anyway"

"Tommy, what are your powers?" I glare at Wilbur.

"Well," I pause, "I can fall, with style and I can run faster. Ranboo, race me over there" Ranboo pearls to the tree I was pointing to. You know, like a *BLEEP*. I walk into the water with a smirk on my face "Care to join me Ranboo?"

"Nah, I'm too tired from beating you in that race"

"I-" Suddenly a note gets dropped on my lap by an interesting bird, was it, on fire? I look at the note and see it written on blue paper, nether paper. I read the note.

Tommy, or anyone who is reading this HELP I AM IN THE NETHER AND I CAN'T GET OUT. Someone or everyone please rescue me. Fire can't hurt me but almost everything else can. Reminder that I AM IN THE NETHER AND I CAN'T GET OUT SO PLEASE HELP ME!

Sincerely, Jack Manifold, the person who needs help because they are stuck in the Nether

Everyone takes their turn reading the note and bursting out laughing. Wilbur is the first to talk, "Guys, I just realized, Nikki can't go to the Nether."

Nikki's gaze looked sadder than ever. "Yeah but, I am fish!" She smiles and giggles as Wilbur Disappears and reappears to cheer her up. I never realized before, but Nikki had grown water swirls on her arms and scales on her legs and her hair had blue streaks in it. Ranboo had also changed, he had deep purple eyes and full black skin. Even Tubbo had maroon shulk designs on his arms. Has anyone realized I had feather wings? Are they judging me? I shake the thoughts out of my head.

"I have decided something."

"What now Tommy?"

"I am going to save Jack Manifold from the Nether!"

"And how do you suppose you do that?"

"No idea!" 

Hey! Thanks for reading the first chapter of my new book! I hope this does justice for this new SMP and for my writing XD. Please vote and comment to keep updated. Let me know what I can do better, I would love to make this book as good as possible. Look for chapter 2 latest next Sunday. Anyway thanks for reading,  Ashes.