Chapter Eleven: Jealousy, Jealousy

Tubbo:

Everything is f***ed up on this server. Everything. Everyone. Every time.

I am roommates with Ranboo. Tommy doesn't like that. Makes him Jealous. Ranboo will talk to Emily sometimes. Tommy doesn't like that. Makes him Jealous. Tommy gets what Tommy wants because if he doesn't, he will wreck havoc. Because he will get Jealous. How come Tommy is irresponsible, crazy, and a little bit psycho and gets everything. The girl, the life. I fly up onto the roof, testing out my new wings. I had bee antennas now, and a bee tattooed on my shoulder. I had black stripes all along my legs, and yellow and black streaks in my hair. I missed being a Shulk, but not as much as I love being a bee. I looked out and saw Nikki and Wilbur talking, he saw Ori sitting and reading under a tree near by. "Oi!" I shouted. "Ori!" The blaze looked up and waved towards me so I flew over. 

"Nice wings!" Ori complemented. 

"Thank you! How are you doing?" I responded. 

"Good, and how are you?" Ori asked. 

"Great as well. What are you reading?" I questioned.

"Promise you won't laugh?" Ori blushed.

"Nah, so what is it boss man?" I pushed.

"Here." Was all Ori said before handing me the book.

I held back laughs as I read the title of the book. "Surviving the Nether for Beginners"

"You said you wouldn't laugh" Ori complained. 

"I'm not!" I said over suppressed giggles. 

"Give me that back" Ori snatched the book before I could show someone else. 

I burst out laughing and stopped when I saw Ori's grump face. "I'm gonna go," I told him. "See you later boss man!"

"See you later Tubbo!" He answered as a I flew away. Ranboo was busy grinding in the mines so I was left alone. I had an urge to fly, to find Tommy, but realized how grumpy he was with me from when he died. I fly around and go over to Phil's tree house and pet his birds. I hear gloppy foot steps and look up, Charlie was standing right at the entrance to the tree house, holding a diamond axe, ready for the chopping. 

"Hello Bee boy."

"Hello Charlie" I said with a smile, trying to shove my worries aside. "What ya doing?" 

"Just getting ready to add to my house, it really needs some work." He said, gesturing to the large house. 

"Well, good luck!" I smiled, waved at him, and continued walking the path I was on previously. 

"Tubbo, wait!" Charlie called back at me. He slid over to where I was standing, and looking back at him. "You know how Emily is on the server, right?"

"Yeah! She's very tall, but also nice. Sucks that she's American though." I said, partially joking. 

"Great!" He grinned like a mad man. "Then you can help me figure her out!" 

"What? What do you mean?" I asked, confused, and slightly concerned. 

"No one knows where she came from, no one knows who she is. But I'm going to find out." He explained, not making me feel any better. 

"Well, then, you have fun with that. Tommy is super protective of her, and I already am on a shaky bridge with him." Then I walk, walk to Ranboo's house. It was in a cave, but that was not a problem with my wings. He was sitting in an armchair reading. "Ranboo!" I yell, I always love being with him. 

"Bo! How's it going? What a wonderful unexpected visit." He smiled warmly. 

"I just missed you boo boy, I have been very troubled lately. My relationship with Tommy is cracking more and more every day." I confided, I always know I can be honest with Ranboo. 

"Ugh, that sucks." He puts his book down, I wonder what he was reading. "Here, come sit down." He appears next to me with a chair in his hands. 

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I scream "DON'T EVER DO THAT YOU F***ING WIZARD!!!!!!" 

He laughs, and oh my goodness his laugh is gorgeous, its so warm, and so nice. "Sorry, forgot you scare like a baby." He teases. 

"I do not!" I yell in retaliation. But I do, and he knows that. We both pause, and then laugh. We conversed the night away. It wasn't until I realized it was 3am,  that I left. "Bye bye boo boy!" I waved at him as I flew away. 

"Bye bye Bo boy!" He smiled as I flew away, and I couldn't help but feel as if I had no worries in the world. Ranboo was amazing, I just wish that I could also get my Tommy back. 

Hello my readers! I am back and trying to update origins ASAP. It has been too long, and I am very sorry. I have sort of switched to Ao3 for a little bit, just to try it out. I am Allfornothing there, and I have some other books on there if you enjoy my writing :) 

I am also adding a new book from my Ao3 to here called, "Strangers to Friends, Friends to Lovers, and Strangers Again" So, if you like dnf, maybe go ahead and check that out. 

I have recently been rereading the comments on this book and just wanted to thank all of you for the support and kindness you guys have shown. It really is a big pick-me-up for me. I hope I can continue fufilling your wishes with this book. Have an amazing holiday season if I don't update again, be safe, love yall! -Ashes202011111