Chapter Ten: Can You Feel the Love Tonight?

Tommyinnit (Tommy): 

My wings blew in the slight breezes as I looked at Tubbo who shivered from the sudden rush of cold. I had the sudden urge to help Tubbo, but Ranboo was protectively putting his long, slender arm around him. "Tommy?" Someone whispered from the shadows. 

"AHHHHH!" I screamed and jumped up high into a tree. "WHAT THE F***!!!!" Intense laughter came from an invisible force, more like Wilbur. "THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" I screamed at the phantom. I turned to see Tubbo and Ranboo laughing and I saw a blush come to my face. 

"Chicken, Child, and Crazy" The force whispered into my ear. 

"WILBUR CUT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!" I slashed at the force with his diamond sword but hit nothing. He turned to see a person coming in from the lake, a girl. "Your girlfriends headed this way." I look around still flustered to see Ranboo stood starstruck as Emily walked over to us. His face started glowing a bit red. Emily walked right past me. Right past me. To Ranboo. 

My anger almost could not be contained as I saw her pony tale move in the wind along with her wings. "Emily!" I shout as she gets to be a few feet away from me, "Over here!" She turns, waves, and continues walking in his direction. I start running towards her, forgetting I had a diamond sword in my hand. I swung the wrong hand forward and let go of the sword. The sword launched out to her and cut a thin but large gash in her back and skidded away. 

She collapsed right into Ranboo's arms as he glared right to me. As if the guilt couldn't get any worse she turns around in his arms and looks at me with tears pooling out of her eyes. "Tommy, what the F***!" It was the first time I had ever heard Emily swear, and I knew she hated to do so. I could feel the tears coming to my eyes, and she saw that, and her regression softened. I ran to her with soft tears streaming past my eyes.

"Emily..." I whispered into her ear as I held her tight as I saw Ranboo start to help with the wound. 

"What the F***?" Tubbo looked so confused it made me laugh. "What happened!?" 

Ranboo calmly took the answer, "A sword came loose and accidentally cut Emily, everything is under control now. Done." Emily moved a little bit before announcing that we were going back to the house and half dragged me as I half dragged her to our house. 

"Tommy," She whispered to me as we laid in bed, "What happened?" Her voice was gentle and soothing and begged me to tell her. 

"It's just..." I took a deep breath and kept talking "You walked right to Ranboo."

She gave a little chuckle before turning to me. "Oh, Tommy, are you jealous of Ranboo?"

"No." I grumbled. 

"Sure." She paused a moment to think. "How did the sword cut me?" 

"I forgot I had it, and I just, slipped" I heard a bit of panic creep into my voice as I explained. 

"It's okay honey, I'm fine" She whispered.

"But what if you weren't! What if it killed you!" I yelled. 

"Then I would live two more." She replied. 

"But-" She cut me off. 

"No buts. Stop living in the past." She half scolded half demanded. 

"Why did you go to Ranboo?" I pleaded. 

"Well, I had borrowed a book to read, and I had to return it before I forgot."

"Oh," Even I could hear the relief in my voice. 

We talked up until late that night when she fell asleep in my arms. She was a bigger gal, but that made it even better to cuddle. She stirred and I had to calm all of the nerves in my body and fall asleep as well. We woke up to a loud THUD  outside our door. I got up, tucked her in, and went to see what happened. The body of Wilbur lay on the ground, he fell off the ladder. I gently closed the door and floated down to go help him. 

"Will, you okay?" I asked. 

"Shut up." He muttered as he got up. 

"What are you doing outside my house?" I questioned.

"Trying to find something to blackmail you and your girlfriend with." He answered. 

"Wilbur, are you doing okay? I know with Nikki and-"

"I am fine. And Nikki is happy. Why would you think I am not okay?"

"It's just-" 

"Just what Tommy!" 

"I-"

"Just mind your own business"

"My own business!"

"Yes I-"

"Weren't you the one who was trying to spy on me!?"

"Tommy-" 

"Don't Tommy me, leave me and Emily alone"

"I didn't mean it like that-"

"See you later Wilbur" 

"Tommy-"

"See. You. Later."

"Fine, but Tommy-"

"Goodbye." With that, I left back to Emily, who was laying in bed looking at me, as if she heard every word and I heard faint music. 

Sometimes all I think about is you

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed this full chapter! I hope this satisfied your guys' needs! I try to update as soon as I feel a chapter is fit and I hope this works. Please do follow me for constant updates on chapters! People don't get notified with chapter updated.  I don't really have anything to say but have a great summer and see you next chapter! Thanks, Ashes.