Chapter Three: Are you Okay?

Tubbo:

Nikki told me to go look for Tommy so that's just what i'll do. I last saw Tommy running into the mountains so that is where I will start. I get hungry really fast as a teenage boy so I had around 64 pork chops. I start jogging through the mountains and when I decide I have ran far enough I start calling out his name, "TOOOOOMMMMYYYYYY!!!!!" "TOMMY ARE YOU THERE!!!!!" After jogging through the mountains I hear some grunting and I sprint towards it. "TOMMMYYYY!"

"Huh?" I see Tommy shirtless in a shallow 2 block deep cave working out while working on his garden.

"What in the *BLEEP*ing world are you *BLEEP*ing doing!?!?"

"Just um, doing stuff."

"Tommy, you almost gave Nikki a heart attack!"

"Why would Nikki care about me?"

"I was starting to get worried." I see Tommys feather-like wings edges blow in the slight breeze.

"Well, sorry if I didn't think people cared about me." He turns around with a sad look in his eyes, almost as if he... nevermind. I look to his arm with a poorly wrapped bloody bandage on the majority of his right arm.

"Tommy what happened!?"

"I found a pillager output. One of them came at me with an axe and got me good. I'm fine though."

"Tommy you're not fine"

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT!"

"Tommy I-"

"Don't" his tattoo of feathers flowing in the wind was on his left arm, untouched. He traces his fingers against the wind streaks on his arm. "Why don't you just run over to Ranboo and help him with his water problem"

"Tommy-"

"Don't pretend that you care about me. Don't hurt me more than I already am"

"I thought you were fine, To-"

"I am fine. So you should go."

"Tommy!"

"Tubbo don't even I-"

"TOMMY I NEED YOU!" I was flushed with frustration and I stand there out of breath. He was shocked. "I need you"

"Tubbo don't lie-"

"I. Need. You." I look at him with pleading eyes and my hands in my face. "How many times do I need to say it before you actually listen."

"Tubbo I-"

"Tommy, be honest do you want me to leave?" He signs and looks at me in defeat.

"No"

"Then why do you shut your emotions out!?"

"I-"

"Why do you hide from everyone!? Hide from me!?"

"Tubbo-"

"Tommy are you okay? Do you need my help?"

"No I am not okay! I need you, I need support! I just can't say it. Everyone will judge me!"

"No, Tommy no. No one will ever judge you"

"You guys call my powers stupid"

"When did I say tha-"

"You say I'm a muggle, I'm mundane"

"Tommy, Wilbur was just-"

"I am not going back until I can prove I'm not worthless, not a piece of *BLEEP*. So either stay or *BLEEP* off and go back."

"Tommy I can't stay Ranboo-"

"No it's fine, go home. I'll be here, waiting to see if you ever come back"

"That's not fair Tommy I-"

"I don't want to hear it. Goodbye Tubbo" I run over and hug him. He looks down at me. "Tubbo don't do this to me"

"No. You don't do this to me"

"Oh, Tubbo"

"Oh, Tommy"

"I love you Tommy!"

"I love you too Tubbo"

"Then why are you making me go through this."

"No, I'm sorry I-"

"Tommy this needs to stop! We can't keep just doing this. You are my best friend and no one could ever replace that! You helped me to the level I am today" I looked at him pleading eyes.

"This is why I need to go."

"Tommy."

"I am not good for this word."

"Tommy!" I feel a tear fall down my face as I look at his face with tears falling down. He gives me one look and turns around.

"Goodbye Tubbo. I love you so much. Never forget that." And with those last words he hops off the mountain and starts running into the sunset.

"TOMMY!" I fall to my knees all of the tears flowing out "TOMMY!!!!"

Hey guys! This is yet another addition for this new chapter! Please do like, comment, share, etc. to encourage me to continue writing this book. Also PLEASE do contact me about my work, or any MCYT crap. I watch most if not all of the lore and I really would like a friend. Also just so y'all know I DO NOT SHIP TOMMY AND TUBBO, this chapter is for 1. Drama and 2. For an awesome friend chapter. If you have any ideas or requests for a future chapter please do comment and/or contact me! Sorry this is so long but thanks if you read all of it. Thanks, Ashes.