Chapter Six: Beautiful Girls

Orilovestea (Ori):

I just love talking to Nikki. It is even better when she can come up to see me herself. We have the most interesting conversations and it is fascinating learning about the world together. Sometimes I forget what we are talking about. I get lost in her eyes occasionally, some might say I look at her the way she looks at Wilbur. I would never get in between any relationship, but sometimes I wish I can. Sometimes I just sit there, drinking my tea, wondering what would happen if I was more confident and took what's mine. Not that Nikki is an asset, she is not for taking. "Ori!" I turn to see the Merling that I have not stopped thinking about. "Come on! Let's get to work!" I sigh and start to get up.  Nikki lets out that beautiful giggle of hers and starts swimming towards the other side of the lake. 

"Hey wait up!"

She giggles and keeps on going "Keep up blaze boy!" I let out a laugh and sprint to catch up with her. 

"Wait! I have an idea" Nikki pauses and turns around as I take a flint and steel out of my backpack and light myself on fire. As soon as Nikki sees what I am going she starts swimming as fast as she can, knowing what fire did to me. 

"No!" She exclaims as I sit on a chair in front of the water while she was a good 3 yards away. "No fair"

"How? You get to be in water"

"I know but-"

"No buts" I wink at her and get up. "I am going to get some trees while you go ahead and mine some sto-" Suddenly Tubbo runs past us carrying Tommy limp, but he seemed to have been taken care of. They looked like they were going to his house, perhaps to rest. "Tubbo? What happened?"

Tubbo looks at me with the saddest face I have ever seen, "Tommy is dead."

I suddenly lurch up from my sleep. The last thing I needed was a reminder Tommy was dead, suddenly I feel a tug at my shoulder.  "Ori! Get up!" It was Tommy, but how?

"Tommy how are you up weren't yo-"

"I don't wanna talk about it"

"Well you need to if you want me to get up" 

Tommy sighs and sits down next to be. "I was dead, but I have 3 cannon lives so if I die seriously 2 more times I will be fully dead."

"Tommy you need to be more careful, besides why did you come to me?"

"Because, I don't want anyone else to know, I need to live my own life. I am no good."

"Tommy that's not true. You are staying here or coming with me to tell everyone you are alive and well"

"But Ori I-"

"I don't care Tommy, either stay or come" 

He gives a grumble before answering "Fine" 

As we walked to Tubbo's house we see him frantically looking for Tommy's body. "Ori!" He exclaims as he sees me "I need help finding Tomm-" 

"I'm right here you know" 

"TOMMY WHAT THE *BLEEP* HOW ARE YOU ALIVE *BLEEP* *BLEEP*" 

"Cannon lives big man, Cannon. Lives." Ranboo chose that exact moment to walk in. He walks in looks from Tubbo to Tommy, and just walks out. Giving an unbelieving laugh and mumbling under his breath.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading the full thing of chapter 6! I am so sorry I am not uploading as regularly, I am getting super busy and am having less time for my book. Please do like, vote and share so we can get to 300 views! Once we get past 150 views I will try my best to quickly upload the full chapter. My upload schedule is based when I get an idea, and how I can work with an idea. PLEASE FOLLOW! You guys don't get updated when I post the full chapter so I will notify my followers. I am sorry this part was so short, this Idea couldn't go very far.  Thanks, Ashes.