Chapter Eight: pHiLzA mInEcRaFt Is sO bRaVE

Philza Minecraft (Phil/Philza/Dadza)

I pet my parrot thinking where I went wrong with my kids. One has already died, one was dead from the start, and the other one is who knows where. Tommy is a brat and is killing Tubbo on the inside, Wilbur is a ghost and hits on the merling a lot, and Technoblade.........where is he? 

"DREAM GIVE ME BACK MY SON!!!!" I scream to the skies. I was the only one who's memories they didn't wipe. They told me I am the control group, that they will give Wilbur the same thing and Tommy's memories will slowly come back at the trigger warning. Suddenly a voice comes out of the earth, the voice of the devil himself. 

"No" You could hear the click of the microphone as he calmly declined my offer. We out him in jail for a reason, Techno just doesn't understand that. Oh yeah, my eldest son let a mass murderer loose because of a favor. I could see that little wheezing, green brat clapping with joy  right now. Ugh. 

"Phhhhiiiiillllllllll" 

"Yes Tommy?" I turn around to see a surprisingly muscular scarred shirtless 18-year-old. 

"I want a pony for Christmas" 

" For Gods sake child you gave me a start" 

"What about that pony? I wish to name it appendix" 

"Get it yourself you little p****"

"Be nice to me! I died" 

"Oh don't put that on me you f***ing p**** child, son of a b****" 

"PHIL!" 

"I'm sorry, there are some horses over there, go get one your self."

"Phil?"

"WHAT!?" Tommy lost it, his hard face becoming weak. He bursts into tears as I run to him. "Tommy!? Are you okay?"

"Phil" Tommy said that in the iciest, weakest, most miserable voice I have ever heard, after that I pick him up and fly him to my house. He lay there for almost a week, I fed him his vegan prepacked meals in his bag and forced him to drink water, Wilbur came visiting a few times but no one seemed to notice that he was gone. But on day seven, Tommy didn't wake up, but he was still breathing, he was in a coma. This coma lasted another three days, and on the third day, he woke up like nothing happened. THE AUDACITY OF THAT CHILD! After he left the house, I walk down to see a girl sitting by the lake talking to Nikki, an Avian. 

"Hey! Nikki!" Nikki hopped out of the water and waved to me and beckoned me to come. The girl was about 5 '10 with medium light brown hair and mushy green eyes. 

"Hello! I'm Emily!" The girl was so beautiful, and her wings sprung out of holes in her tank top and she had a feather tattoo on her right arm. 

"You need to talk to Tommy" 

"Oh, Tommy? He is an Avian as well if I am not mistaken."

"How old are you?"

"Oh! Um 16"

"I will die if you never meet Tommy."

"Huh? Ummmm" 

"Nikki can I take her to meet Tommy?"

"Let them meet naturally" 

"What the F*** does that mean?" I almost apologize for using harsh language but the girl seemed unfazed. Her medium length hair was pulled into a high ponytail and she was very pale and had shorts on. 

"He will find her by himself, he doesn't need help."

"He is an 18 - year - old boy, yes he does"

"Yeah, but-"

"I have something to do"

"I swear to god, Phil is you so much as lay a finger on her or Tommy I will murder you, canonically"

"Oh God"

"Mark my words, F*** off you F***ing B****"

"Nikki-"

"Go F*** yourself Phil" 

"Nikki, what the F***?"

Thanks for reading the full chapter of Origins (An Origins SMP Story)! I just wanted to thank all of you guys so, so much! We are at around 420 views on this book and I am so happy it is unbelievable. Thank you to everyone who did anything on my book. I know this is petty, but I just do want to say, that if you enjoy this book I recommend my other book Elizabeth Jane Goldsberry. It is a tales of the smp story and will update the chapter at 20 views, so if you check that out and like what you see. Also Emily is a fictional character that I completly made up for lore, if you guys don't like her I can take her out. (Just saying) Once again, you guys are amazing! Thanks, Ashes.