Almost ⁵

⊱ ──────────── {⋆❉⋆} ──────────── ⊰

Weeks passed.

Oikawa's father was still living with him. Living with him, and mentally and physically abusing him. Oikawa was growing paler, and messier by day, yet no one noticed. No one commented on his untidy appearance or his abrupt change in personality. He was getting pissed off at the slightest things and was just not acting like himself.

"Today is it though." 

It was July 20th. Oikawa's birthday. Little does anyone know what he had planned out for his own birthday. His father left the house, barely acknowledging his birthday.

"You wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for me, why would I have to say "Happy Birthday" to you?"

He gave up on interaction with his own father. He gave up on interacting with his friends, and tonight, he'd give up on his own life.

 ──────────── {   ❉   } ──────────── 

"It's Oikawa's birthday today." 

Oikawa. He hasn't seen me for ages, barely bothering to talk to any of us.

"Iwaizumi, you okay?"

I slid back into focus, replying to him. 

"Yeah, I'm fine."

Makki looked at me, and I turn away. He pats my shoulder,

"Oikawa will be alright. He's a strong person both mentally and physically."

"Yeah."

"We should visit him tonight, plan him a party, don't you think?" inputted Watari.

"He'd like that, maybe it'll cheer him up for a change."

"We'll meet by his house at 9:30 PM, and if any of you are late, I will murder you." smiled Iwaizumi.

"Alright, alright, calm down. Everyone has roles on what to bring? Check the group chat Oikawa's not in for the details."

"I cannot believe we're actually being nice to him." Kyoutani grinded through his teeth.

"The emo boy ought to smile once in a while too."  laughed Matsukawa.