Suspisions Arise ²

─────────  。゚☆: *

─────────  。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─────────

"What happened?"

I blinked. My vision was blurred, my head was aching as I tried to steady my breathing, forcing myself to stand. 

I staggered to the bathroom, grabbing a blade from the drawer in the kitchen along the way. 

'Should I really do this though?'

I was almost a year clean.

'Never mind.'

I walked into the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind me. I folded up my sleeves and cut a line down my thighs, wincing because of the pain.

1, annoying.

2, weak.

3, stupid.

The cuts were getting deeper with each number, blood dripping down my thighs and the blade. Limping slightly, I washed my blade making sure it had no traces of blood left on it, and pulled my sleeves down. 

                                »»————- ♔ ————-««

Oikawa woke up the next morning, head still spinning. He walked to the bathroom and tried to tidy himself up as best as he could. He looked like a mess. He pulled on his uniform, grateful that it was long sleeves, and walked out of the bathroom, and into the kitchen. He felt weak even though that was exactly what he strived not to be. Oikawa sauntered outside of the house, nearly falling as he tripped over the stairs in front of the house. He regained his balance and ran, not stopping even though he felt the aching pain in his legs.

Hanamaki and Matsukawa were already at the front gate. 

"Hey, Oikawa."

 Oikawa's breath hitched violently at the sight of other people. He wanted to be alone. He didn't want to sound suspicious though and muttered a small "Hi." before walking away and into the school. 

"Damn 'Kawa looks like he hadn't slept in days."

"Yea, kinda weird don't you think? I mean, he always arrives in tiptop condition."

"Maybe it has something to do with his Iwa-chan~," Makki said laughing slightly.

"We shouldn't think too much about it, he is the 'Grand King' after all," Mattsun said, joining in with the laughter.

                                     »»————- ♔ ————-«

An alarm rang loudly through the dimly lit room where Iwaizumi Hajime dwelled.

He opened his eyes, practically throwing his blanket off himself.

The alarm clock read: 

(7:52 a.m)

Iwaizumi hopped out of bed, scrambling to brush his teeth, and pulled on his uniform as fast as he could. He ran out of the house, preparing to yell at Oikawa for not waking him up. Then he realized if Oikawa was here, he would have already rung the doorbell at least 10 times to wake Iwaizumi up. He was either late himself or he wasn't there. Iwaizumi opened the door and his prediction was right. Oikawa wasn't there.