Untitled Part 9

CHAPTER 9

AN:

I haven't really said so, but I do love review/comments and favorites/votes. Thank you to my best friend thosefallen, for reviewing. I know I'm not the best at writing (from what I've read, thosefallen is better than me) but I still like to hear what you thought when reading this. Please, if you do read this story, leave a review. It's like crack to me.

One other thing. In case you haven't already noticed, this is focusing mostly on Gadreel and Crowley. They will have the POV most of the time. I will try to keep it balanced, but I really want to keep using Gadreel's and Crowley's POV. If it's hard for you to keep track of a lot of OC's, this is where it get complex. At least three more OC's- if you count Gavin.  

Bornrider2 out.

Crowley's POV:

I was still sitting on the couch with David a few hours later. I figured it was his magic finally kicking in and healing his injuries. He continued to mutter, but not with as much frequency or urgency. I gently pushed his almost- too- long- hair out of his eyes and thought back to the first mission we had gone on together.

* * *

1846

"DAVID! Where the Hell do you think you're going?" I shouted as I saw David trying to leave the building before I could feed him our mission. He froze and turned back to me, sighing. "Sorry Sir, I just don't want to go. I've had so many missions lately, I'm exhausted. Nephalem need to sleep on occasion, I know that you know that." He ranted as I dragged him out to the horses. We were in New York city, waiting for our assignment.

"Yes, I know, shut up. I didn't assign this one, Lilith did. We have to take out a particularly nasty hunter on fifth avenue." I said. David groaned. "Let me guess, he's a Winchester?" I nodded.

"This bloodline is going to cause problems if we don't get rid of it." I said. "I don't want to have to be in charge and have to deal with one, let alone two- Lucifer help us if there is two in one generation- Winchesters while I'm trying to get shit done." I said. We headed off, soon arriving at the address.

It was dark out, so I didn't spot the demon trap before it was too late. I stopped dead in my tracks. David turned back to me after a second and laughed. "Mighty Crowley, King of the Crossroads, stuck in a devil's trap. This is funny. I wish I could capture this moment." David laughed as I tried to swing at him, only to be stopped by the trap. "Just let me out!" I snarled.

He laughed as he freed me, but we both quieted as we neared the house. I could smell the salt on the windows and doors. David quickly picked the lock and stepped over the salt, breaking the line with his foot.

The Winchester was waiting for us. He shot at my head with rock salt as I stepped in, and I ducked. David walked calmly towards him, not even flinching as he was peppered with bullets. He ducked as a knife was thrown at his chest, and the knife nicked my cheek. It was an ancient demon killing knife and I hissed.

"What the Hell are you?!" The Winchester yelled. He was- surprisingly- in his elder years. He gasped as David plunged a blade into his chest. "I'm none of your concern, human." David snarled. The Winchester went limp and David turned to grin at me as his lifeless body hit the floor.

A shotgun fired to my right and I turned, only to feel a bullet from the Colt. A younger hunter stood across from me. "That's for my father." He growled. Dammit, the bastard had a son! I thought as orange light flickered through me. The bullet had pierced my abdomen and I was bleeding profusely.