15

AN: OMG! I JUST WANTED TO GIVE A HUGE THANK YOU TO YOU ALL, LOVELY READERS, FOR THE 1.52K VIEWS!!!
It means a lot to me! I love you all!

Okay, now onto the chapter!
ENJOY!!!
___________________

When Harry left, Sirius looked at Remus and said, "I'm going to talk to Snape."

"No, you're not. You're still technically a wanted felon, and we need the Ministry to have zero reason to suspect you any more than they do. Harry will talk to Snape."

"You really think he will?" Sirius asked, his eyebrow raised. "Snape hates the boy. And Harry seemed scared."

"Then I'll go. But you have to stay here."

Sirius rolled his eyes. "Okay, I'll stay."

Remus smiled, pecking Sirius's cheek, and then went to change into his robes.

There was a sudden crack in the kitchen, and a house elf with green, tennis ball eyes, wearing several hats on his head, appeared on the kitchen table.

Sirius yelped. "WHAT IN MERLIN'S LEFT TI-"

"I is Dobby sir!" Dobby squeaked, his eyes watering with tears. "I is sent to tell Sirius Black that Harry Potter is in St. Mungo's!"

"What? Why is Harry in St. Mungo's?"

"Dobby does not know, Sirius Black. Dobby only knows to tell you."

"Okay. Thank you, Dobby," Sirius said, before running through his house, and shouting for Remus. When he told him, Remus and Sirius argued very briefly over whether Sirius would go with him or not, until Sirius won. After turning into Padfoot, he and Remus disapparated to St. Mungo's.

≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈•≈

Remus and Padfoot ran to the receptionist's desk.

"I'm here to visit Harry Potter," Remus said. "What room is he in?"

The receptionist stared at him with a bored expression on her face. "Harry Potter? Fourth floor. Fifth door on your right. NEXT!"

As Remus and Padfoot started climbing up the stairs, they exchanged worried looks. The fourth floor (for spell damage) also had the Janus Thickey ward. What had happened to Harry?!

They were both relieved to find that Harry was not in the closed ward where the long-term patients were.

When they walked in the room, they found Draco sitting next to a bed in the far right corner of the room. He turned around when he heard the door open and then shut.

He was surprised to see his former professor and the great shaggy dog beside him.

For a few minutes no one said anything. They just looked at the sleeping Harry, each wondering when he'd wake up.

Sirius turned back, and Draco had to force himself not flinch at the sight of his cousin.

Sirius looked at him and asked, his voice pinched with worry, "Draco, what happened? Why is Harry in here?"

"I'm sorry!" Draco gasped. "It's all my fault! I came up with the whole stupid plan, and then Harry got-" He broke down crying. Sure the Healer had said there was no permanent damage, but Draco was still reeling from the fact that Umbridge had used the Cruciatus Curse on Harry.