Story-you and I

Mirtunjay's pov

The wedding day arrived faster than I had thought about it. Our wedding wasn't a very grand one but a small and simple one...Only close relatives and friends were invited. The wedding took place in our house with all rituals and traditions. It was beautiful...

After a week Ishani, and I moved to my house. Radhi couldn't come with us due to her school because her school was very far from my house but she'll be visiting us every weekend.

"Ishani—

"—Where's my room? Because I am not going to live with you in the same room.." she said.

"Of course...This is your room, I'll be downstairs. If you need anything just call me..." I replied.

"Thank you.."

I picked my typewriter and my other stuff and moved them to the downstairs room.
I grabbed the house keys and opened the room, as I entered, I noticed that the dust was sitting on the covered furniture in the room. I pulled the covers and dust-off the couch and bed and then the table.

I carefully moved the table near the window and placed the typewriter on it. Suddenly my phone rang in my pocket. I answered the call without looking at the name of the caller.

"Hello?" I said.
"Sir! It's your PA! Where have you been?! There's something important I want to inform you about!"

"Okay, Arya. What is it?" I said still cleaning my new room.

"Sir, your tour has been finalized for 10 cities across India! Starting in the next two weeks!" He replied excitedly.

"That's amazing!— suddenly I realized that I can't leave Ishani alone here.

"Arya when you book my ticket..make it two okay?" I instructed him. "But why Sir? Is there someone else, is going with you?"

"Yes Arya, my wife. Now do what I have told you and send me the tickets when you are done, got it?" I replied.

My gaze traveled to the door and saw her standing. "Can I help you?" I asked putting my phone down.

"There's nothing in the kitchen...can you tell me where's the supermarket?" She asked.

"Yes, there's a supermarket at least 10 kilometers away from here..."

"Oh, not anywhere near here?" She asked again.

"Nope...Wait for me outside I will take you there." She nodded solemnly before leaving.

Ishani's Pov

"Ishani! Come on, get in!" He gestured me to his black mountain jeep.
When I approached him, he opened the Jeep door and helped me to climb to the seat.

"Thank you," I said.

"Your welcome..."

After a decently not so long drive, we finally reached a supermarket which was smaller in comparison to other supermarkets where I have been before.

"Writer Sahab!! How are you?! Long time no see!" An older-looking man greeted him with a quick hug.

"I am good, Ram uncle! How are you and Auntyji?!" He replied with the same enthusiasm.

"She's good too. —Who's she?" He asked looking at me with a smile.

"This is Ishani, my wife. Ishani, this is Ram-uncle, owner of this place."