Doubts?

Mirtunjay's pov
7 months later

"Jiju, I am so exited to surprise, Di!" Radhi exclaimed.

"Me too! She doesn't know that we are coming to her college!"

"By the way, Arya uncle was saying that you are going there to give speech to the final year students, is that true?" Radhi asked.

"Yes, and don't worry I am not going to leave you alone in the car. You'll come with me." I said reassuringly.

"Okay Radhi we are here! First we need to go the Principal's office...and after the speech we'll meet, Ishu!" I parked the car, Radhi and I headed to the office.

"Mr. Singh! I am glad to see you! Please meet our college trustee Mr. V.Rajput"

"Hello Sir." I shook his hand with a smile.
"Welcome to our college Mr. Singh!—My daughter is your biggest fan.." Radhi's face frowned a little when he mentioned 'biggest fan'.

I looked at Radhi and gave her an understanding nod.

"Thank you, Mr. Rajput. I'll make sure that your daughter get a signed copy of my upcoming novel." I said.

"That's very generous of you!" He smiled. "May I know who's this girl?"

"Yes, she's family."

"Okay Mr. Singh, this way please." We all headed to a large auditorium, where almost hundreds of students were sitting. My gaze automatically looked for her even though I knew she wasn't there. I went up to the stage when principal called my name for the speech..Radhi excitedly clapped for me with a wide grin on her face. The speech wasn't too long since I didn't want anyone to get bored. It was short and informative about my journey as small writer to a well known Novelist, which I am today.
After the speech ended, Radhi and I made our way to her campus.

"Jiju, I'll be back in 5 minutes!" She said before heading to the washroom.

"....Mrs. Aunty ji! Now that Dev is not here to defend you! How are you feeling?!"

"I bet she's gonna cry...how old is she?—oh yes 21 and married!" I heard the voice coming from the outside, unknowingly I started to walk past the crowd that was formed around someone. Some people moved by themselves as they recognized me and some I had to pass by myself.

"You!— A girl with curly hair pushed a girl and I immediately caught her in mid before she could fall on the concrete floor.

"Ishani!" My heart leaped a beat. "Are you okay, love?!" I hugged her and she sobbed against my chest.

Ishani's pov

"How dare you?!" Mirtunjay held Ronny by his collar in rage.

"M-Mr. Singh...I didn't know that she's your wife..."

"That doesn't matter if she's my wife or not—you still have no right to treat someone like that! And mark my words you gonna regret it and you too Miss!—come on Ishu!" He held my hand and walked me away from the crowd.

He stopped in the midway and hugged me tightly. "How long it's had been going on?!" He asked demandingly.

"Mir..I—

"Don't! Don't even try to lie me!—tell me the truth! Now!" He snapped, which made me flinch a little.

"Ishani...Kia called me—is everything alright!?" Dev came behind me and Mirtunjay's gaze landed on him.

"Who is this?!" He asked with fury.

"H-He's my friend.." I stammered nervously.

"Ishu..how do you know, Mr.Singh?" Dev asked calmly.