03. 𝐩𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚

You were sitting peacefully on the sofa when you heard the sound of a car pulling into the driveway

You were sitting peacefully on the sofa when you heard the sound of a car pulling into the driveway. Your eyes lit up and you got the feeling of butterflies flapping about in your stomach. The same feeling you always get when the love of your life comes home.

Taking the remote, you muted the television as you noticed the door opening. Your girlfriend placed her keys on the side table before looking in your direction with a small smile. You stood up right away and embraced her like it was the first time you met that week.

"Aw! Hi, y/n. Missed you today. " She looked at you lovingly. "How are you doing?" she asked.

You pulled slightly out of the hug before looking at your girlfriend. You shook your head.

"Just missed you too, Ryujin," you said. She smiled before placing a small kiss on your lips. You giggled and started walking back toward the sofa. "How was work?"

Ryujin took off her coat and followed you over. "Boring without you."

You turned around and crossed your arms playfully at her even though you knew you were blushing furiously. "Come on, Ryu Ryu. How are the girls?"

Ryujin let out a chuckle. "They're great and they say hi. We did a few recordings today." She sat down and motioned for you to do the same.

You followed even more intrigued. "I wanna hear! Oh, please? I never get tired of hearing you sing."

"Ohh, they're just demos, babe. They're not even full songs and we don't know which ones are going in the upcoming album or anything."

You pouted a little but nodded your head. You knew Ryujin was very serious about work and that she loves to keep you surprised. That didn't stop you from being excited though.

You scooted close to her and rested your head on your shoulder and hummed quietly. She wrapped her arm around your waist and laid her head on yours.

"How about your day? Have you eaten anything?" You seriously didn't think Ryujin could get any cuter but here she was, doing that every day.

You looked up at her and hummed in thought. "I had a salad earlier but I've mostly been doing some work online." Ryujin nodded before pulling out her cell.

"My yogurt wasn't all that filling either," she said. You giggled. "Well, it's Friday. How about we order in? Any ideas?" Ryujin suggested. She was always so thoughtful that it surprised you sometimes. You were also happy with ordering in today, especially since you've been eating home-cooked meals for a while.

You gasped excitedly. "What about pizza?"

Ryujin looked at you surprised. "How much time have you been spending with Yuna?" You pouted and pushed her playfully. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Let's get one."