02. 𝐬𝐧𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬

When you come home from doing your usual daily activities, the first thing you ever want to do is collapse in your girlfriend's arms

When you come home from doing your usual daily activities, the first thing you ever want to do is collapse in your girlfriend's arms. All the stress that you experience during the day is gone by something as simple as her touch. You feel the freest when you're with her.

You entered the house peacefully, setting your things down. Expecting to see Ryujin, you looked up happily, but oddly she wasn't anywhere in sight. That left you a little disappointed as you really wanted some cuddles at the moment.

"Babe? Ryujin?"

You went to the kitchen thinking maybe she was cooking something. You knew she loved to cook sometimes when she had free time. She was amazing at it too. You remembered when she told you about the times when she would cook for her members.

Looking around, you couldn't find her in the kitchen either. You sighed a bit and continued to check around the house until you went to the bedroom last.

Luckily, you found Ryujin. However, she was fast asleep on the bed. Not even ready for bed but in jeans and a t-shirt. She must've been so exhausted from work today that she passed out as soon as she sat down.

You chuckled a bit to yourself and went over to the bed. You kissed her forehead softly and shook her gently to wake her up. "Rise and shine, sleepyhead."

But there was no rising. She grumbled in her sleep and turned around in the bed, back facing you. Her blonde hair was messy and was spread across her face. You couldn't help but giggle.

"Ryu?" You tried again. Still no reply. You huffed and crossed your arms. You then hummed in thought before scattering away to the closet.

You looked back at Ryujin before changing your clothes into some comfy pajamas. You decided on a tank top and some fluffy pants to change into. When finished, you went back to the bed.

Ryujin hadn't moved so you sat next to her. You moved her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear before laying down. You tucked your face into her shoulder and closed your eyes, just wanting to be close to her.

You now believed Ryujin was awake or at least half-asleep because she turned around and embraced you in her arms, making your heart flutter.

"Ry-"

"Shhh," she whispered to you, eyes still closed. You rolled your eyes playfully.

"How was your day?" You asked, ignoring her request.

"Mm..." Ryujin hummed in response. You raised your eyebrow. "How was yours?"

You pretended to forget that she totally didn't answer you first. You decided to let it slide because she was just so cute. "Good, the same. I saw some friends."

She nodded and pulled you closer. You smiled softly and said, "Someone is snuggly today."

"I could say the same for you."

"True..." There was no point in denying anything when it came to her.

"You look beautiful," she said.

She caught you off guard once again. You wanted to hide behind your hair to cover the pink blush that was quickly spreading to the tips of your ears. However, Ryujin had already started to play with it.

Instead, you made a cute pouty face to contradict. "How do you know? Your eyes aren't even open..."

"Do they have to be?"

You then swore Ryujin was an even bigger flirt when tired. You kissed the tip of her nose and finally, she opened her pretty eyes that you always found yourself gazing into.

"I knew it. I'm never wrong."

You started to giggle and Ryujin found herself giggling along with you. You two stopped and stared at once another for a while before Ryujin kissed you, hand massaging your cheek. You kissed back and smiled at her when she pulled away.

"Y/N, you're the love of my life. Do you know that?" she asked.

It was you who closed your eyes this time. "What was that? I'm already asleep..."

Ryujin just smiled before moving to your ear and began whispering into it. Your eyes flew opened when you heard her and you shoved her playfully.

"Aww, no fair."

She chuckled.

"But, I love you too."

✩ ✩ ✩ 

authors note: 

small update time! leave your thoughts or suggestions in the comments