06. 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

Ryujin was glowing

Ryujin was glowing.

No, not literally. You were exaggerating, but your girlfriend did look wonderful as she sang her heart out in the recording studio.

You, Ryujin, and the girls were all at the company building today as Itzy was preparing for a comeback and Ryujin wanted your support as she recorded a few demos. 

As the other girls were off doing their own things, you stayed with Ryujin and worked the controls. You saw Ryujin hold her thumb up behind the glass and you gladly stopped the recording. 

You were just saving it and uploaded it to drive when Ryujin came out, taking off the giant headphones and brushing a hand through her hair.

Not being able to contain your awe, you ran up to Ryujin and squeezed her in a hug.

"You were amazing, babe! You have such an incredible voice," You complimented her. 

She smiled at you, not hesitating to hug you back. "Aw, thanks."

Pulling away from the hug, you looked up and captured her lips with yours, kissing her lovingly. Ryujin looked a bit surprised at first but she kissed you back with just as much love.

As you started to wrap your hands around her neck to deepen the kiss, Ryujin placed her hands on your waist and pulled you back slightly.

You looked at her with a pouty face. "What gives?"

Ryujin tapped your nose. "You're adorable."

"Then kiss me..." You whispered to her, taking her hand and rubbing it with your thumb.

Ryujin scanned your eyes and lips debating with herself in her head. "I'm at work, y/n. What if someone walks in?"

"Oh, come on. We've been here alone for hours. If someone does walk in, they'll be too flustered to say anything."

Humming to herself, Ryujin looked at the door once more before looking back at you.

"Please? I just want a little quality time with my girlfriend," You tried to persuade her, yearning to feel the closeness between the both of you.

She smiled and leaned in, her lips now hovering over yours. "Okay, babygirl. You got me."

Before you could smile back, Ryujin was already pulling you close again. You instantly looped your arms around her neck as she began kissing you deeply, making your face redden. You let out a soft sigh as your lips moved perfectly in sync.

You could tell all her previous worries vanished as your kisses grew more passionate. Your heart began to flutter in your chest as her fingers grazed softly against your skin.

You pushed a strand of hair behind your ear and leaned down to kiss Ryujin's collarbone. She didn't stop you like she usually would and instead, closed her eyes and let you leave marks of love up and down her jaw. 

You lifted your head back up to kiss her lips but Ryujin had already lifted you up and set you on the long wooden table behind you. You blushed furiously as she took her turn to graze her lips against your skin affectionately. You felt tingly throughout your whole body as you made love with your favorite person in the whole world.

She made a trail of kisses up to your ear before whispering, "I love you." 

You pulled her closer to you in response, kissing her again and again. You've missed moments like this since she's been so busy at the studio lately. You couldn't resist showing her how much you did.

It seemed like Ryujin obviously missed you too, as she couldn't control herself either once she started. Ryujin brushed her hand over your thigh innocently, being the flirt she was, and you couldn't help but let out another euphoric sigh.

"Ryujin..."

You melted in her arms right away but before things could go any further, a creaking sound made you both turn your attention onto the door.

Standing in the doorway were Ryujin's bandmates, Yeji, Lia, Chaeryeong, and Yuna. Their eyes were wide as they looked at the position you were in.

You jumped off the table almost immediately and brushed yourself off, putting on the most innocent face you could conjure up. 

"H-Hey, girls. What's up?"

It wasn't surprising that you were the one who convinced Ryujin that nobody would walk in, but now you were the one who felt embarrassed.

"Sorry for interrupting," Yeji said.

"You didn—" 

Yeji stood in front of the girls and pushed them out of the doorway, closing the door behind her on their way out, making you miss your chance to explain.

Ryujin blinked at the door unamused before looking back at you. "You were right. They were totally flustered."

Your face just became even redder and you pushed Ryujin softly.

Ryujin laughed a bit and shook her head. "Come on, beautiful. There's a vending machine down the hall."

With that, Ryujin placed one last kiss on your lips before taking your hand and basically dragging your flustered self out of the room for snacks. 

✩ ✩ ✩

authors note:

cuties, no? lol anyway, double update! love y'all, peace