CHAPTER 1 : FRIEND?

flashback

Felix's POV:

Im making my way to canteen..and I saw one of my friend,Bangchan..

Felix:"Oii.. Bangchan let go to the canteen together."I scream.

Bangchan:"Dudeee.. isn't that to loud."He said."Let's go..but the treat is on you"he add.

Felix:"Aight mate..but only drink tho."I said..

Bangchan:"Fine."he said in defeated tone."But still..I didn't have to pay for my drink."now he said it in happy tone.

We start to walk together having chit chat..I bought a banana yogurt from the vending machine and give it to Bangchan.. Suddenly,we saw and unknown guy get kick and punch by the school bully..Their name is Max,Leo and Jack.. they're quite famous on our school for..you know it's obvious..bullying..

I saw they're some people there..but they just ignored the unknown guy..I look at Bangchan..and he looked at me..we nodded at each other at the same time..and start to charge at the bullies..Bangchan throw his banana yogurt at Jack..'welp there goes my beverage' Bangchan thought..'And there goes my money' I thought..

3 of them turn their attention to us rather than that unknown guy..Jack charge toward Bangchan..cause Bangchan just yeeted a potassium in liquid form at him and make his shirt look and smell like a monkey side dishes..

Leo and Max turn their attention toward me..I can and quite decent in fighting..but they also can fight..they keep throwing side kick,side punch,heel kick or even axe kick..but I managed to block all the attack..

I didn't even have a chance or time to counterattack their attack..I saw the unknown guy get up..and he charge toward us..Leo and Max got distracted..Max charge toward the unknown guy..and I immediately grab Leo shoulder turn his around and punch him..

He still standing..he just loss his balance..after that he ran toward me..I jump as high as I can and land a dropkick straight into his face..that dropkick gonna leave a mark..at least for one month..He drop down and turn unconscious..

He drop down and turn unconscious

I saw Bangchan..he manage to land a powerful roundhouse kick straight into potassium man's face.. potassium man slowly fell to the ground..

 potassium man slowly fell to the ground