CHAPTER 9 : CHAEYOUNG'S HOMETOWN (2)

Chae's halmeoni house
10th April 2020
Saturday
1 p.m

Y/n's POV:

I'm currently washing the dishes. After a few minute, i dried my hand with towel. I see no sign of baby cub on the living room. I roam around to find her. I take a peak on one of the room and there she is.

She tried to reach for blanket on top of that closets. Only an inches and she will get it. Nah, I'm just kidding. That's a lot of inches. I slowly close the door. I go behind her and reach it for her. She look suprised and I give it to her.

Chae: "Thanks oppa. I've spend a lot of minute trying to get that. How halmeoni even put it there?"

I mess up her hair and squish her cheek. I also hug her and squish our cheek together. I can't hold on anymore she's to cute. She just giggle at my actions.

Suddenly, the door got kick by one and only halmeoni.

Chae: "HALMEONI!! YOU GONNA HURT YOUR SPINE!!" Chae scream at her.

C.g: "MY SPINE ARE STRONGER THAN YOUR BOYFRIEND'S PUNCH!!!" Both of us facepalm ourselves.

C.g: "Anyways, I found an album. I thought why not I show this to my grandchild's boyfriend." Both of us just smile to each other.

Chae: "He isn't my boyfriend, Halmeoni." Chae said and I nod.

C.g: "Yeah, yeah whatever." I chuckled at her choice of word. Halmeoni goes toward us and sit in between of us.

She start to tell the story behind all of the picture. Chae's smile never left her. It felt really nice to see how much she grown up. From the cute little baby cub to cute tigress.

Timeskip

Chae: "Y/n, let's go." Chae said suddenly.

Y/n: "Umm, where?"

Chae: "You need to guess."

Y/n: "Your heart?" I said in normal tone while raising my shoulder.

Chae: "But you are already in it." She said while smirking.

Y/n: "You know what? that's smooth. Sanake approved."

She giggled and throw me some clothes and push me inside the room. She close the door and I change my clothes.

After I done I get out from the room and see Chae checking herself on mirror. She wear a simple clothes.

After she saw me, she quickly grab my hand and drag me outside

After she saw me, she quickly grab my hand and drag me outside. She lock the door. She clung into me and we start to walk.

Y/n: "Where exactly we gonna go?" I ask her.

Chae: "Ouh, halmeoni have a garden. Over there." She pointed.

I look at the direction, it's a really nice looking farm? Or garden? I don't know. It really close with the house.