CHAPTER 4 : BODYGUARD

JYP BUILDING
17th October 2017
7 a.m
Tuesday

Today is the day. 10 of us join the show. This reality show is different from sixteen. Sixteen is an elimination kinda type of show. But for this show we have to show our abilities and teamwork to debut altogether. There's also a behind the scene that show our daily live.

Everything was okay. 10 of us manage to put some good performance. Our teamwork are on point. But not everything goes the way we planned. Lee Know hyung got eliminated. I cried really lot that day.

My mood drop down. But still,I managed to put a good performance. I even managed to put a fake smile. After awhile,thing got worse. Yongbok got eliminated. My childhood friend,the one who always with me.I felt really devastated after seeing his crying. Even all of that,I barely manage to put on a good show.

Many day passed. It felt really different. Without 2 other members,It felt uncompleted. Suddenly,JYP bring them back. I felt really happy. We have to do our best, especially Lee know hyung and Yongbok. 8 or 10. Some of us give few of our part to Lee know and Yongbok. We all did it,we are back to 10.

For the final episode. We all made it. I mean all of us made it. We finally got to debut. 10 of us together. Nobody got left behind and nobody got eliminated.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Park
28th March 2018
5 a.m
Wednesday

Today JYP want to talked with us about idol thing and about our dorm. Currently,me and Yongbok making our way to JYP Building. Bangchan already at JYP. He said he has something to do.

Y/n:"Yongbok. This is the day. We finally got to debut."

Felix:"Yeah. Our dream come true."

Y/n:"I can't wait to see our fan and doing idol thing."

While we walking we saw a lady holding a grandma hand. She help the grandma to cross the road. Both of us just smiled at this heart warming scene.

Suddenly, there's truck losing control. I saw Yongbok already ran toward them and push the lady. I quickly push the grandma and luckily the lady caught her.

Both of them are save but...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung's POV:

Twice dorm
28th March 2018
5 a.m
Wednesday

I slowly wake up. My eye kinda blurred and I saw Dahyun unnie shaking my body.

Chae:"Unnie what do you want?"

Dahyun:"Umm can you go to grocery store with me?"

Chaeyoung:"Isn't manager Unnie always do that?"

Dahyun:"I wanted to walk and take some fresh air in the morning."

Chae:"Okay Sure,do I need to change clothes?"

Dahyun:"Nah,It's only 5 in the morning and the grocery store is near anyway."

Chae:"Okay."

I washed my face and said I'm ready to Unnie. Both of us wear our pyjama,jacket and mask. It's really cold in the morning. Lucky us we bought the jacket with us.