CHAPTER 7

Twice's house
25 March 2020
2 a.m
Wednesday

Felix's POV:

Yesterday was fun. But today, JYP called us. He wanted to meet with us. Why always in the morning? I don't even know. We currently, walking on our way to JYPE Building.

Y/n: "Why did JYP called us."

Felix: "Maybe for dinner."

Y/n: "Dude. It's dead in the morning."

Felix: "Okay. Your point?"

Y/n: "Only people with no sense of direction and awareness will have dinner at 2 a.m."

Felix: "Look at the sky." I pointed at the sky. "Do you see sun?"

Y/n: "Nooo??."

Felix: "When you were eating dinner do you see sun?"

Y/n: "Make sense."

After the education session with y/n we arrive at the JYPE Building. We enter the elevator and My Pace are playing on it. Once again we make our concert.

Felix: "jyaecheoleom doego sip-eo buleowo (Yes I'm) buleowo (Yes I'm). ban-uiban-ilado dalm-ass-eumyeon nan johgess-eo.

Y/n: "Geuttaekkajineun jakku naui yeop-eul dol-aboji ma ij-jima My speed, My lane, My pace."

Felix & y/n: "jogeubhal pil-yo eobs-eo My Pace bigyo ttawin haji ma cheoncheonhi dallyeodo gwaenc-"

We stop after the elevator door open. Now we at JYP office room door.

Knock knock.

JYP: " Come in."

We come inside and saw JYP and 5 other person. From the clothes, they look like guard.

JYP: "Now everybody is here I will start. Today on 12 p.m, Twice have a fansign event. I need 7 of you to guard the building. They will be several people that are banned from this event." JYP said and give us the list.

"If you see them, don't let them in. If you see some suspicious person, keep an eye on them. Remember the girl's safety are the priorities. Any other questions?"

All: "No sir."

JYP: "Good. Y/n and Felix, always stay beside them alright."

Y/n & Felix: "Okay."

JYP: "All of you can go."

After that 7 of us left the room. All of us get to know each other. Adam, Yunho, Li Wei. But the other 2 didn't seem friendly. Garren and Chul.

Chul: "What so special about you 2?"

Garren: "Yeah I've been working for 10 year in this entertainment. I never get a chance to even greet them."

Chul: "Hahahaha.. Maybe JYP feel pity for both of them."

Felix: "Y/n relax." I whisper to y/n.

Y/n: "I'm relaxing. I'm just going to break their arm and leg." Y/n said while holding his fist.

Felix: "Good, just keep relaxing." Yup, broking some arm and leg is y/n relaxing state. Y/n can do far more worst thing to people with this kind of attitude.