CHAPTER 2 : THEM?

JYP cafeteria
7.45 am
14 may 2015
Thursday

Y/n's POV:

I finally arrived to the cafeteria..

Bangchan:"Oii..y/n over here." Bangchan called me.

Y/n:"Alright.!!!" I said.

Felix:"Where did you go.?? Find something interesting.?..Did you find any artist.??" Yongbok ask.

Yn:"Jeez relax..exploring,no and no." I answered.

Felix:"Okay." Yongbok said.

Bangchan:"Cmon mate..we need to train nowww!!..stop procrastinating will Yaa." Bangchan said and dissappear from our view.

Y/n:"What kind of wizardry is this?" I asked Yongbok..we just look at each other.

Bangchan:"Cmon guys." Bangchan said from upper level floor.

Felix:"How in the f-" Yongbok get skipped by sudden timeskip."Fridge." ~ouhh.

We manage to catch-up with Bangchan..we on our way to the dancing room..maybe we can meet other trainee over there..or artist..or the nine girl..that I've been rooting for entire life..nahh they're probably busy with the show right now..

Y/n:'Waitt...that mean..I can't meet them until the show is done..what a bummer.' I thought.

We arrived and the dance room.. Bangchan opened the door..we see 7 people inside there..all of them look at us..Bangchan introduce himself.

Bangchan:"Hello..my name is Bangchan." He said.

Felix:"My name is Felix." Yongbok said.

Y/n:"and my name is y/n." I said.

Bangchan:"We are the new trainee." Bangchan said.

They start introducing themselves..Hyunjin,Seungmin,Jeongin,Woojin,Jisung,Changbin and Minho..All of them is very nice..

We start to train for many hour..Being a trainee for kpop idol is very hard..you gotta spend many hour just dancing and singing..you also need to get in shape..many trainee didn't even eat just to get an ideal body that needed or required to be an idol..You only have 1 day off in a week..and start the training routine again..

We train really..REALLY hard..I never thought being a kpop trainee would be this hard..but it's kinda make sense..if you got to be an idol..you also going to be busy with promotion, interview and etc..so this hardcore training will most definitely prepared ourselves to become an idol..

Despite that toughness.. it's very fun experience..cause dancing and singing are my passion..Even it's difficult..but doing something that you like..it is definitely worth it..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip

Dancing room
5 pm
22 November 2015
Saturday

6 month has passed..we currently take a break after practice..

But Han keep forcing us to heard his joke

Han:"Changbin hyung.." Han said to Changbin.

Changbin:"Nae." Changbin said.

Han:"What did baby corn ask mommy corn?.." Han asked.

Changbin:"Umm...what is powerhouse of cell?.." Changbin guess.

Han:"Nope..the answer is..Mom where is pop - corn." Han said.