Part 3

Using the top of the box as a guide, she moved the different clusters around until they're in the right places. She connected the clusters together and pressed in finishing pieces.

Khushi sighed in satisfaction looking at the 1000 Piece Creekside Villa Jigsaw Puzzle which she solved in 2 days time. Solving jigsaw puzzle is her hobby. When she was a kid her elder brother used to bring jigsaw puzzles for her with his pocket money. She used to solve it quickly and then would demand for a new one. Her brother was the one used to helped her solving difficult puzzles.

When Shasi brought her home after her parents and brother passed away, she used to cry day and night asking for her family. That time to cheer her up Payal brought her jigsaw puzzles. Every week she bought her a new puzzle. This will be the last puzzle in gupta house, she thought sadly. This was her home, even if her family did not accept her fully, she accepted them as family from the time she started living here.

From tomorrow she will be Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada. Only for one year. Was she being selfish? Using the opportunity to escape when it was presented to her? She doesn't know. This way all her problems will be solved. She couldn't believe it when Arnav's proposal came. But life was not a cindrella story. When he told about his conditions that day she did not feel angry. She expected him to turn her down after meeting her middle class family. But she liked his honesty.

But when she analyzed things this was the best option available. This one year can give her time to finish her studies. Maybe in that one year they both can fall in love.. No .. He doesn;t believe in love. He will not love her, he just want to test the institution of marriage. After one year they will definitely part ways. Like he said they both belonged to different worlds.

She had two reasons to get married to him . One is marrying Arnav Singh Raizada is her dream come true. Even if he is offering it only for one year, she was tempted to accept his offer. 2nd is ,this was her last chance to escape before buaji finds another man like Shyam for her. Her buaji and mother can be finally happy that she is leaving the house without wasting her father's fixed deposit.

So many things have happened in her life lately. Before one month Shyam Jha came to see her with his family. Despite of her father's refusal buaji said yes to Shyam's family. Her father and buaji fought everyday. Finally she convinced her father that she is ready to marry Shyam wholeheartedly. A devastated Shasi collapsed and admitted in hospital. Buaji and Amma blamed her for his condition.

When shasi was in hospital Anjali mam called her and she explained her situation. The next day surprisingly Shyam informed them that they are not interested in this alliance any more.

After her father got discharged from the hospital, panditji visited them with Raizada family's proposal. Knowing who Raizadas are buaji tried to convince panditji to consider Payal for Arnav. But panditji told Arnav's family is interested in Khushi only which made buaji furious. An angry buaji tried to decline the proposal but Shasi and Payal asked panditji to inform Raizada's to come over to meet Khushi.

Why Arnav Singh Raizada was considering her? May be out of pity. But Anjali mam told she did not tell Arnav about her situation. Why did he agree ? He wanted someone who was ready for a contract marriage. He also told her if things are going well between them then it can be a real marriage. In that case does it mean he also like her ? No Khushi.. Don't start dreaming again. He is just helping you to escape. And in return she is agreeing to be a contract wife for him. That is it. Jo hoga dekha jayega.

Just like she asked Arnav informed her family that he wish to get married in the presence of family members only. But after marriage Raizada family will host a reception party for everyone after one week of the marriage. Panditji picked up two muhoorats , one was within a month and the next available one was after 6 months. As Khushi's 2nd year university exams were going to finishing in one month, both families agreed for the first Muhoorat.