Part 12

"Yes Sir, I checked thoroughly it is a maxcall simcard registered under Khushi bhabi's name. I mean someone might have used her ID copies to get the connection."

"fine. Just let me know if you get more info on this."

He hang up the call and looked at his wife. Her angelic face was filled with concern.

He had read somewhere that trust is that foundation upon which your relationship can survive the hardest of times. In fact, without trust, you cannot sustain your relationship for a long time. Now he knew- not only he likes Khushi, he trusts her also. He realized their relationship is stronger than he assumed.

Taking a new simcard is very easy if a copy of ID proof is submitted.

"What happened Arnavji?"

"Khushi your ID cards are with you only right?"

"Haan. Its with me. Why?"

"Other than collage did you give your ID copy somewhere else? or anyone has the copy?"

"No. No one else have the copy. At home there should be few copies. But original is with me only."

"The simcard which you are using now is registered under which name? Do you have any other simcard?"

"No. My current simcard is in Babuji's name. I don't have any other number. But Arnavji why you are asking all these? Is there a problem?"

"Nothing to worry. Aman just told me someone is using a simcard registered under your ID. So just asked. I will ask him to immediately report it and block the number. He will need your signature for filing a complaint."

"Oh.. Thik hai. But how did Aman come to know that someone is using a simcard in my name?"

He didn't want to make her worry. But his wife was no fool, she won't believe him if he didn't give her a convincing answer.

"Woh.. Blank calls were coming continuously to Aman's phone from this particular number so he got it checked."

"Oh.. "

"Don't worry. We will file a complaint. "

He gave her a reassuring smile and hugged her close. Who was trying to trap her? As per Khushi, her ID copies were with her family only. He need to know what is happening.

"Waise I was thinking we didn't visit your parents together after wedding. I just met them briefly at the time of Di's engagement. We will go there together and give gifts I brought from Lucknow. What's say?"

Her face broke out with a huge smile forgetting the dullness she felt.

-----------

Arnav Singh Raizada was a good judge of character. He can speak to a person for 5 minutes and decide what kind of a person s/he is. His good judgement only made him choose Khushi.

He was sitting in the living room of Gupta house. What confused him was the behavior of Garima Aunty and Buaji. They both greeted them politely. But there was a fake sweetness associated with Madhumati Bua's words. There was anger in her eyes whenever she looked at Khushi. Even though Garima Aunty didn't show any unpleasant behavior, he could see she is not looking happy as a mother should be especially when she is meeting her daughter after many days. Why didn't he notice all this before?

Payal was very delighted to see her younger sister. There was something about this family which he didn't know. Or he never wanted to know before. He remember Khushi asking him to agree for a simple temple marriage. And when her reason to agree for this marriage was raised she told him she had her reasons and will share it with him if they became close someday. What might be her reason? He didn't try to know the reason until now.