Part 11

Khushi retired for the day with a yawn . It's been a really hectic day- shopping, selecting jewelries, finalizing wedding stage decoration etc. In between Arnav's messages came. like, "Where are you?" "Did you have food?" "message me when you are free.." She replied him with short answers-"@jewellers", "Yes. From Puranmal and U had?" "OK".

Throwing herself down on bed she unlocked her phone and typed a message to him.

"Hi.. Where are you?"

Her phone vibrated with his reply in the very next minute.

"Finally you remembered you have a husband."

She smiled and typed a reply.

"Sorry, was busy with the wedding planner."

"Ok. wait. I will call you on facetime. "

She suddenly got up from the bed and looked at the mirror.

She is wearing the Pink Silk Nightdress gifted by Payal on her wedding

She is wearing the Pink Silk Nightdress gifted by Payal on her wedding. Her sister asked her to wear it on her Suhagraat. Little did her sister know the truth about her marriage. Today since Arnav was not there, she decided to wear it. The night dress is super soft and comfortable. Now if they facetime, he will see her like this.

Her phone started ringing with incoming facetime videocall. She sat on the bed, adjusted her hair and held the phone in such way that, only her face is visible.

She accepted the call and his face appeared on the screen. He was lying on the hotel bed in his green T-shirt she packed for him. He is looking tired and sleepy.

After seeing his face her cautiousness about her own dress was forgotten

"Arnavji, I think you are really tired and sleepy. Did you take medicines today?"

"Yes Khushi. It was a busy day with back to back meetings. But not that tired. We can talk for sometime."

"You had food on time right?"