Hello

Hi, this is like a side story

Hi, this is like a side story. Mostly I am focusing on a different book which won't be published till it's finished. This book is more like a light book, the chapters will probably be wrong, you would want to rip your hair due to my amazing grammar.

This book is made to be a light read, where in some parts you should laugh (if you won't laugh then when we'll meet in hell we are going to have a little chat😈).

Please don't blame me if your eyes will fall out due to what you'll see in this book, or for a heart attack you may have due to my writing.

" Have you ever broke into the bad boy's house at 3am and made him look like a girl?

Did you ever made the school star's one night stand look like a boy and video his reaction?

Did you ever accidentally robed a bank?

Did you ever painted boys changing room pink?

Did you ever filled the school with rats?

Mia didn't do any of this, yet.

17 year old Mia is going to the mountains with her family for Christmas break. And one day an avalanche came down. She is the only one who survived.

Now Mia has to travel all the way to America to live with a man she never seen before, an old family friend Mr. Jameson. And he is REALLY rich. Now she has to start her life all over again, and go to hell, also known as high school.

She is a good girl, at least she was. She totally accidentally became enemies with the school's bad boy, became popular, and found a best friend, and her BFF isn't a good example. Like, at all.

She is no longer a good girl, she is a badass. Every one in Florida High will soon know That Girl.  "