Rolls-Royce vs Pagani

Mia POV

What are you ready to give away to live a life of a filthy rich person? For example did you ever imagine siting in a two floured private plain, with bedroom which are furnished better then bedrooms of 99% of human population? Or were you told about how on arrival you will go to a house on a beach, with three floors, cool modern technology and an entire auto-park? 

Right now I'm sitting on a two floor private plain, so cool that I couldn't even imagine it. Mr Jameson is telling me about his house on the beach in Miami. And his auto-park, and something else that all rich people have. But what did I have to lose to get this? A sad answer it is, I had to lose my entire family; my strict mom, dad who think he is funny, my annoying brother, I lost them all. I wasn't listening to Mr Jameson's stories anymore I was too far in my thoughts, thinking about my family I lost.

Ethan POV

"Who would adopt a teenager just because their parents died?" I said to dad. Like really, why bother?

"A nice person?" my father answered in the same questionable tone as I have. "Who would ask the most popular girl in school, to ditch her the nest day?"

This was annoying. It's not my fault she was a slut, and I didn't even want to ask her out, it was a f*cking dare.

"It was a dare, I didn't even want to ask her out." I told dad.

"Tell me something I don't know." Dad said grinning. "Are you throwing a party this weekend?"

"Mom doesn't like it when I throw parties." I said calmly. "Otherwise I'm up for any party."

"Well, mom and I are going to Hawaii." he said, still grinning, "So you have the house all to yourself." 

"Great! Guess there will be a party on friday." I smiled but then I realised. "Shit, it's tomorrow, I don't have much time!"

"Ethan, Ethan." I heard dad mumbling as I ran upstairs. 

Mia POV  

I woke up in a large lightly coloured bedroom. Guess I fell asleep in the plain and they brought me in my new room. To be fair this room was double the size of my old room. Suddenly a woman came in.

"Good morning Miss Jameson." she said smiling. "The door on the right is to your bathroom the cloth already there. The door on the left is to your living room, the breakfast is there, as well as your new school bag. The car is waiting for you outside. The school starts in about an hour. Call me if you need anything." and on that note she left.

Normally I would run around the room expecting every corner, but when the maid said that the lessons start in an hour I panicked. I didn't want to be late on my first day at school. Who knows how long the drive is.

I got everything done in less than 30 minutes, I was in such a rush that I didn't even realised how I ended up in the back sit of a black Rolls-Royce driving past beautiful mansions by the sea wearing short denim shorts and a black short tank top.

As the car stoped on the school car park I expected all the eyes to be on me, like really, I came here on a Rolls-Royce, but no one even looked at me when I left the car. All the people on the car park were talking to each other, and throwing glances at the road, as if waiting for something to happen.  And soon I saw what they were waiting for. It was probably one of the most beautiful cars I ever saw. A black sports car drove into the school car park getting everyone's attention. I have to admit, it was beautiful.

"A Pagani." I jumped when I heard a voice coming from behind me. There stood a red headed boy looking at me grinning. "A beautiful car, with a starting of 3 million for the cheapest model." 

"Wow." I whispered. What is such an expensive car doing on the school car park.

"My name is JT, by the way. Well it's not really JT, but that what people call me." the boy said holding his hand for a hand shake. I accepted his hand.

"I'm Mia." I said and the red head smiled.

"Cool, we can be friends now. What class do you have?" JT said walking towards the entrance.