Boy Story Horror (Pt. 4 Last Part)

Title: My Dead Victim
Genre: Horror
Requested by: boss_army_blink
Hope you like the last part. Sorry if it's not like what you expected.

_________________________________________

Shuyang's POV

Me and the boys are just chilling on the canteen when all of the sudden one of our classmates get in to the canteen screaming and crying. She caught everyone's attention on the canteen including us because of her scream. Everyone is asking her what's wrong.

"Hey Betty what's wrong? Why are you crying and screaming?"-Jamie (one of our classmates)

"Gina!"-Betty

I got nervous when I heard Gina's name.

"What? What about Gina?"-Jamie

"I found her dead on the females restroom. Glass shard stabbed on her stomach, glass shards scattered all over the floor."-Betty

After hearing that, I immediately stand up and ran to the female's restroom. The boys and the other students are following me. I open the female's restroom door and there she was. Gina, laying on the floor lifeless. I approach her while crying and hold her to my arms.

"Oh my god Gina who did this to you?"-me

I just cried there while holding her.

>>Time skip<< (Lol sorry for the time skips)

3rd Person's POV

Gina's body was already sent to the hospital. After a few hours, Gina's parents inform the principal and the teachers that Gina is already dead. Shuyang was heartbroken. The girl Shuyang really love is dead now.

>>Days skip<< (Lol sorry again for time skipping so much.)

It's been days since Gina's body was buried. Shuyang is still heartbroken for his girlfriend's death but he need to accept it. Shuyang was in his room right now looking at his pictures with Gina. He really miss her so much. While Shuyang is looking at their pictures, someone knock on his door. It was his mom.

"Hey Shuyang dinner is ready."-Shuyang's mother

"I'm fine mom. You and dad can eat without me. I'll get out of the room and eat if I get hungry."-Shuyang

His mom didn't say anything and close the door. When his mom is gone, Shuyang started crying again. Shuyang didn't realize that (Y/n) was on his back and watching him. Since Shuyang is really depressed from Gina's passing, (Y/n) decided to take advantage of it. She change her form into Gina and pat Shuyang's back.

Shuyang's POV

I feel someone patting my back. I look who it is. I was shock to see Gina smiling and patting my back.

"G-Gina? You're alive?"-me

"Yes baby, I'm alive."-Gina (Gagi si (Y/n) yan.)

"I thought you are-"-me

"Dead?"-Gina

I slowly nodded. She chuckled.

"I am not dead. I am completely alive. See I can touch you."-Gina

"Yeah right!"-me

"By the way, I want you to meet me at the rooftop of school 10:30 later ok?"-Gina

"Why?"-me

"I have a surprise for you and I'm sure you will like it."-Gina

I smile and nodded. Gina get out of my room. I prepare myself for going to school rooftop later and meet Gina.