Li Zihao

Title: Too Late
Genre: Angst
Requested by: No one

_________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

I am walking to the school hallway when I hear my friend Hanziel calling me.

"Hey (Y/n)!"-Hanziel

I turn around and I saw her running towards me. She's panting and gasping for air.

"You look tired bhe. Why are you running?"-me

"You have a crush on Zihao right?"-Hanziel

I nodded.

"Well, he have a crush on our muse Xiara. I heard that he's planning to confess to her later. You know what? You need to confess to him first before he confesses to Xiara. It might help change his feelings for you. Don't worry, I'll help you."-Hanziel

"Thank you Hanziel!"-me

"Let's go to class now."-Hanziel

We both go to our class. When we arrived there, we sat down on our seats. After a few minutes, our teacher arrived and the class started. I keep looking at Xiara. I can't help but to feel jealous on her. She's pretty, all the guys wanted to a girl, she has it all. While me? I'm just a nobody. I'll confess to him later before he confess to Xiara. Hanziel is right, he might change his feelings for me after I confessed to him. But he can also reject me and tell me that he will never like me. Ugh I am so nervous. Whatever! I made up my mind. I will confess to him later before he confesses to Xiara. Whether he accepts my feelings or not or reject me, I'll accept.

>>Time skip<<

It's our lunch time. I pack all of my things. Me and my friend aren't going to eat lunch today because we are preparing on how I'll confess to Zihao. I made a love letter for him (uso pa ba yan?) and practice what I should say to him. After everything is prepared, I am ready to confess to him. Me and Hanziel started searching for Zihao. While we are searching for him, we heard the students screaming at the school grounds.

"What are they screaming at?"-me

"I don't know but I think there's something happening at the school grounds. Let's go check it out."-Hanziel

I nodded and we go to the school grounds to see what's happening. But when we arrived there, I regret it. I saw Zihao already confessing to my classmate Xiara. Xiara accepts his confession. The love letter that I'm holding fell from my hand. Tears formed to my eyes while watching them and students are cheering and congratulating them. I runaway and go to the rooftop of our school and cry there. My friend Hanziel arrived at the rooftop.

"Hey (Y/n), I know you're hurt because of Zihao. But that's ok, he's not the only guy in the world. You can find someone better than him."-Hanziel

I smiled at her. Even it hurts that he's dating Xiara now, I need to accept it. I don't want to be a villain on their love story. And I can't dictate his feelings for me. So even if it hurts, I'll accept it.

_________________________________________

Hope you like this crappy boring nonsense one shot. :>

-sweetlikezeyu