Boy Story Horror (Pt. 3)

Title: My Dead Victim
Genre: Horror
Requested by: BOSS_ARMY_BLINK
I hope you like this part. Sorry if it's not like what you expected.

______________________________________

3rd Person's POV

After (Y/n)'s death, I never bully or play girls heart again because I am scared that what happen to (Y/n) will happen to them too. I am walking to school right now. Me and Gina are actually over after (Y/n)'s death. I am walking to the school hallway right now, I go to my locker and get my books. While I am getting my books, I hear someone whispering my name.

"Shuyang!"-unknown

I stopped for awhile.

"This is all your fault!"-unknown

I look around my place and I see no one. I continue to get all my things and go to my class.

>>Time skip<<

After class, I pack all my things and go to the canteen and eat lunch with the boys.

>>At the canteen<<

When I arrived in the canteen, I immediately look for the boys. When I found them, I sat at the chair with them.

"Hey Zeyu ge!"-me

Zeyu ge didn't talk to me since (Y/n) died. He is really mad at me when (Y/n) died.

Flashback...

Me and Gina go down from the rooftop and look at (Y/n). I saw Zeyu holding (Y/n)'s body while crying. When he saw me, he came to me and punch me in the face.

"Because of you (Y/n) is dead, my cousin is dead because of you."-Zeyu

I just stay silent there and shocked.

End of flashback...

After that day Zeyu ge is not talking to me anymore. It's my fault tho, I wish I never do that to (Y/n).

3rd Person's POV

(Y/n) wants to take revenge to Shuyang and Gina. She will never rest in peace until she'll never get her revenge. Gina is in the bathroom right now, retouching her make up. While she is retouching her make up, her friends tell her that they need to go somewhere. Gina say good bye to her friends. While she is retouching her makeup, she heard someone called her name in a whisper tone.

"Gina!"-unknown

The voice sounded like (Y/n). Gina got nervous and scared but she shrug it off. Thinking it was just her imagination. She continue retouching her makeup. After that, she put her makeup back on her bag and she was about to leave the girl's restroom when she heard a voice again in a scary whisper tone.

"I will kill you!"-(Y/n)

Gina immediately put her makeup back on her bag and get out of the female's restroom. The door is locked, she tries to open the door but it won't budge. She started panicking.

"Help me! Somebody help me please!"-Gina

She look back at the whole bathroom. (Lol I don't know what to say🤣) She saw (Y/n) standing 10 inches away from her.

Gina's POV

I saw (Y/n) standing 10 inches away from me. The lights started flickering on and off. She started approaching me.

"No! Please get away from me."-me

She continue to approach me. When she's finally close to me, I closed my eyes and wait for her to hurt me. But I feel nothing, I open my eyes and she was gone. I try to open the door but still it won't budge. I go to the restroom sink and try to take out my phone from my bag when I suddenly look myself at the mirror. Instead of seeing my reflection there, (Y/n)'s creepy ghost is what I see on the mirror. I started screaming.

3rd Person's POV

When Gina started screaming in front of the mirror, (Y/n) started screaming as well. The mirror starts cracking and then it broke in front of Gina. Gina's face was bleeding. (Y/n) take a piece of a broken big glass shard and approach Gina.

"(Y/n) please don't hurt me or kill me. I'm begging you, please don't hurt me or kill me."-Gina

(Y/n) just smile at her, she come close to Gina. Gina just keep walking back but then her back hit on the wall.

"Please go away!"-Gina

Gina started screaming, (Y/n) is so close to her now. When she's finally in front of her, (Y/n) stab Gina's stomach with a big glass shard. Gina is releasing so much blood on her stomach. Gina's tears fall down before closing her eyes. (Y/n) leave Gina's body. Now she only have to kill the guy who broke heart, hurt her so much, and the cause of her death. Ren Shuyang.

_________________________________________

Ok so here's the new update. Sorry if it's taking forever. My account was hacked and I just got this back on February 10. Here's the new update hope you like it. Last part of this one shot coming soon (this is the longest one shot I've ever written).

-sweetlikezeyu