He Xinlong (Pt. 2 Last Part)

Title: I Meet A Beautiful Cold Girl
Genre: Fluff
Requested by: OneEightHundredDead
I hope you like the part 2.

______________________________________________

>>Time skip<<

(Y/n)'s POV

It's now lunch time. I get up on my seat and go out of the room. I didn't even greet the teacher 'good bye'. After a few seconds my classmate get out of the room. While I am walking Xinlong called me.

"Hey (Y/n) wait up!"-Xinlong

I rolled my eyes and look at him and wait. When he is now next to me, we continue to walk to the canteen.

"Why did you walk out to the teacher? That's not very nice you know?"-Xinlong

"And so? I don't care, studying is boring. And that teacher is annoying to me. And one more thing, you don't tell me what to do."-me

"But you follow me earlier when I said to you to stop sleeping at class and listen to the teacher. So you follow what I said."-Xinlong

I just glare at him and continue walking. He follow me.

Xinlong's POV

Aish this girl is really cold towards everyone. Well I am really starting to like her. I think I love her. When we arrived in the canteen, she go to the counter and buy food for herself. Well I will wait for her, I have my own food so no need for me to buy food. After a few seconds she's back with her food. She just look at me and walk away. I follow her. She just sit at the chair next to the window. I sit at the chair in front of her and we started eating. She is just quiet, I am just looking at her. She is really pretty at the same time scary cuz she is a cold/bad girl. We just continue to eat.

>>Time skip<< (I can't think anything because of watching WWE. I'm such a die hard fan of wrestling. Lol ok back to the story😂)

(Y/n)'s POV

I am here at my locker now and getting my History book. I am not a study person. I just have to get my book so that fucking teacher won't hit me a stick and make me embarassed in front of my classmates especially Xinlong. Wait what? Ugh nevermind I have to go at the class before my fucking teacher arrived and hit me with the stick for being late.

>>At the class<<

I am here at the class now and luckily our teacher is not here yet. I lazily sit at my chair and wait for the teacher. Xinlong sat next to me. After a few seconds our History Teacher. They all stand up except for me.

"Good morning Mr. Park!"-all except me

Luckily he didn't notice me.

"Good morning class please sit down."-Mr. Park

They all sit down and the class started. While I'm sitting in my chair. Xinlong place a paper in the table in front of me. I look at him, he is just listening to the teacher. I read the paper.

"Let's go to the rooftop after class. I have something to tell you."

I replied 'Ok!' at his note and pass it to him. He read it and smile.

>>Time skip<<

It's time to go home. I wait for all of them to get out of the room. They all get out including of the room including Xinlong. When they are all gone, I get up and headed out of the room. When I'm outside of the classroom. I saw Xinlong at the corner of the hall waiting for me. When he see me he quickly approach me.

"Let's go to the rooftop. I want to tell you something."-Xinlong

We go to rooftop.

>>At the rooftop<< (Sorry if this story is so boring.)

We arrived at the rooftop.

"Ok so what do you want to tell me?"-me

Her face became red and I can feel that he is nervous. I just stood there and waiting for his answer.

"I-I... (Y/n), I... I like you. I know I just met you today but I r-really like you. Would you accept my feelings for you?"-Xinlong

I'm totally speechless right now and my heart is beating so fast. He look down.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't..."-Xinlong

I cut him off with the kiss on the cheeks and smile. He's shocked.

"It's ok! I like you too!"-me

He smile widely.

"Really? Then will you be my girlfriend?"-Xinlong

"Oops... not so fast! You have to court me first and proved to me that you really love me."-me

"Sure I will court you and do whatever I have to do just to make you mine."-Xinlong

I smile at him. He hold my hand.

"Let's go home My Bae!"-Xinlong

"What? Bae?"-me

He just smile and walk home together.

-The End-

______________________________________________

Ok so here's my chapter for today. Sorry if it's boring because I'm sick today and my eyes and head hurt so much that's why I can't think ideas anymore. It supposed to be published on Monday but I am busy. And now I'm sick. Ok that's all and sorry. OneEightHundredDead I hope you like it.

-sweetlikezeyu